Entry # 17

January 2, 2004

Dear Diary,

         Are you serious right now? I didn't see this coming in a million years. I thought that B2K was invincible and unbreakable. I only discovered how wrong I was.
       I've been up all day. I along with my dad and siblings at the DMV to get our state IDs issued. It was an all day event. All I can think about was popping in the You Got Served soundtrack when I got back and that's exactly what I did. Little did I know,  my party will be crashed due to a phone call interrupting my jam session. My sister called me to the phone and I was greeted by my frantic friend on the other end as she delivered the horrible news. She told me that she heard on the radio that B2K had broken up. I was floored, shocked and heartbroken all at the same time. I wanted to kill my sister for making fun of it in the background when she found out what I've been told.
         My mind has been racing with thoughts. What caused this breakup? What are they going to do about the concert they had supposed to do tonight? What am I going to do? Who am I going to follow now? What about Scream Tour IV? What about Lil Fizz going solo? No more concerts, posters, CDs, nothing.  I hope they can iron this out. B2K are the center of my world. I'm clueless.

Good Night