Entry # 33

November 2007

Dear Diary,

            Omarion had a movie in the theaters called "Feel The Noise. It came out last month. I went to see it on the day of release after school. His character, Rob was a troubled teenager that is caught up in the streets so bad that he was sent to live with his father in Puerto Rico. He discovered his love for Raggaeton and falls in love. It was a cool movie. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that he had a love interest who he falls in love with. The worst scene for me was the sex scene he had with her. My chest got so tight. I almost died.
           I found out about a listening session in a secret location for Omarion & Bow Wow's collaboration album called "Face Off" in New York City. There, they discussed the album and played it for the fans. I had the day off from school that day being that it was Veteran's day. I ended up running into a classmate from my first high school. She was also an Omarion fan. I used to give her Omarion posters to put on her books being that I wasn't crazy about him at that time. Omarion's 23rd birthday was the following day so fans wished him happy birthday when they asked him questions. Face off was set to be in stores on December 11th. I am not to happy about the album because I wasn't up for supporting anything Bow Wow had anything to do with, but I did it for Omarion. I also put in for tickets to see Omarion at 106 and Park since I know he'll be there to promote the album with Bow Wow.