chapter one

Missy POV
" Missy get up or you'll be late for school" my dad yelled, I glanced over at the time it was 7:30 and school started at 8:15 meaning I had 45 minutes,

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth which took only 5 minutes and then went to get dressed it's Wednesday so I decided to just wear grey sweatpants and a white crop top and kept my hair open, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

" morning dad," I said grabbing some cereal and taking a seat next to him " you seem to be in a good mood what gives?" he asked, to be honest, I don't even know I just felt today was gonna be a good day " I don't know just feel like today is gonna be a good day" " well you better hurry up or you're gonna be late ".

I finished my breakfast in 10 minutes, grabbed my backpack headed toward the door " DAD IM LEAVING NOW" I yelled " ALRIGHT " he yelled back.

After a rough 15 minute walk, I finally made it now you may be wondering why would go to a normal school if you're dad a heroic goes on a mission most of the time well you see it's quite simple, my dad thought it would be for the best for me continue here and whenever he goes on a mission and agent from heroic headquarters would pick me and I would go there and finish the rest of my school work.

I headed to my locker and got out my stuff for my first class which was, unfortunately, math and history and made my way to class.

I had history first which in my opinion is really stupid  I mean why do we even need to know what happened in the past, it was at times like these where I wished my dad didn't keep in a normal school.

the teacher finished his lecture which (I wasn't paying attention too ) and started handing out a paper to everyone which was probably an assignment so I didn't think much of it but I was wrong, When he gave me the sheet it said TEST REVIEW on the top  " as you can see I handed you guys a test review since you'll be having a test on Friday on the lesson we covered you'll have the rest of class today and the whole class tomorrow study" he explained.

I took a look at the review sheet and knew I was screwed how in world am I gonna study all these two days- sorry less than two days, I let out a sigh, okay missy come down stressing yourself isn't going to help. 

I had math next which wasn't any better since the teacher told us we're having a unit test on Friday now I have two tests to study for in less than two days and don't know the material for any of them.

My math teacher was rambling about the test and how we should study beforehand and not the night before, like yeah we would if you didn't tell us we have test two before the actual test.

After 90 minutes of pure torture, it was finally time for lunch which I thankfully didn't have to witness since my dad had to go on a mission meaning I had to heroics HQ, ( i don't know what the place they were in is called )

TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHES WITH THE OTHER HEROICS KIDS :) ( also since they're older they usually do their work instead of playing around unless it's on a weekend ) 

The only available seat was next to Wildcard which I didn't mind, after the whole takeover situation he and I got pretty close and I may or not have developed a slight crush on him, I mean look at him he's smart, funny, nice and not to mention cute as hell.

I didn't realize I was staring at him till I heard him " take a picture it'll last longer" thankfully no one heard him " I wasn't looking at you I was u-uh looking at the clock"  great job missy there isn't even a clock in the room  " sure you were" he says sarcastically " I don't blame you though I am attractive as hell" damn right you are  " sure you are" I reply sarcastically, 

" wild as much as I love hearing you talk about you're ego I actually have work," I say taking out my test review and notebook " well in that case I'll let you work," he says " if you need any help let me know" he adds turning back to do his work.

OKAY WELL, THAT IS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER SORRY IF ITS SHORT I HAD TO CUT SOME PARTS OFF IT WOULD BE TOO LONG 

 COMMENT ANY SUGGESTION YOU HAVE FOR THIS STORY AND WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE OH AND VOTE :)