chapter two

lets back up a little and see Wildcard POV and what he was doing before his future wife- I mean Missy came

Wildcard POV
Since I didn't have any school work to do I was talking to wheels, well more like trying not to make it obvious that he's been staring at acapella for the past 10 minutes, everyone knows they like each other but are each other.

After like 10 minutes he finally talked and said " wildcard I'll be back acapella needs my help with something" and goes to her at least now I don't need to a third wheel ( no pun intended lmao. ) I headed back to my desk and went on my phone doing nothing in particular just going on and off different apps

I notice that someone took a seat next to me and it was Missy. After the whole alien takeover, me and her actually became close, I still tease her and stuff and though I never admit I kinda developed a little crush on her I mean could you blame me she's perfect, she's beautiful, nice to everyone, smart, brave, a great leader.

I realized she was staring at me so I decided to tease her " take a picture it will last longer" " I wasn't looking at you I was u-uh looking at the clock" there isn't even a clock in the room " yeah sure" I say sarcastically " I don't blame you though I am attractive as hell" " sure you are" she replies sarcastically me having every power imaginable I read her mind and let's just say she agrees.

She takes out her notebook and looks at me and says " as much I love hearing about you're big ego I actually have work to do" I take a glance at her paper  and see the word TEST REVIEW she probably has a test or study for ( well no duh Sherlock 🙄) so decided to let her work " well if you need help let me know" I say doing some work that I was leaving for later

Back to present time :)

Missy POV
it's been almost an hour and I still haven't gotten a thing down I looked around the room everyone was doing they're own thing acapella and wheels were doing they work together, why can't they just admit they're feeling to each other yet, facemaker and noodles were playing some game rewind,  and fast-forward,slow-mo and guppy weren't here.

I looked at wildcard beside me who was focused on his work never realized how nice his jawline was I saw him smirk, shoot I forgot he can read other people minds " so you think I have a nice jawline" he smirks god that smirk " don't get too excited Mr big ego" " yeah yeah whatever so how's you test studying going" " to be honest horrible I don't how I'm gonna study all this before Friday" " well if you want I could help you" " wait really" " yeah looks, as you need it considering you were looking at you're, paper for 45 minutes straight" I was actually surprised that he's willing to help me without asking for something.

I was going to say something when he interrupted me saying "on one condition" I let out a frustrated groan, whenever he says it's usually to do something dumb or embarrassing and usually say no but I really needed to past this test, " ugh fine what is it" he smirked and said " kiss me"

CLIFFHANGER HEHE ;)

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE <3

I'LL PROBABLY POST A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW OR SATURDAY :)