chapter eight

MISSY POV

It's been two months since Max joined our class and honestly, things have been pretty good. Wildcard came back a week after Max joined the class and they connected instantly, which was pretty weird since they're complete opposites well not complete but they were different so the fact they became friends fast was quite a shock.

Miss Granada called us " junior heroics" even though most of us are 16 17 and 18 with the exception of Guppy to HQ for something important.

I walk into the room and see everyone was already there. I take a seat next to acapella and we talk for a bit. She and Wheels got together a week after Wild came back and they were pretty cute together.

On the note of Wildcare, after the whole kiss incident somehow he and I  are still close I haven't told him my feelings yet though I don't wanna ruin our friendship, besides he probably only sees me as a friend.

" So when are you gonna tell wildcard" acapella asks with a smirk, I look behind me and see him talking with Wheels and Rewind,  I let out a sigh and rest my head on my hand " I don't know" " well you better tell him soon or else you won't have a chance," a voice says which happens to be Max " what do you mean," I ask, he takes a seat next to me " well I overheard that some girl was going to ask him out and she asked him to hang and he may or may not have said yes" he explains.

I was a bit jealous but I wasn't dating him and even if I was I really can't control who he can and can't hang out with and it's just as friends right?

Just then Ms. Granada walked in with a serious look on her face " Children I need you to say close attention" she said standing in front of the class. We've seen her worried before but the look on her face looked mad, scared and worried so we all quickly quieted down.

" Ms. Granda what's wrong," Guppy asks even though she was only 12 she was mature for her age which made it easier in times like this.

"I'm afraid there is  a new villain that just escaped Warfield Prison" 

Warfield was a prison was where they send villains after the heroics defeat them, more specifically stronger ones, it was the strongest villain prison in the country so if someone escaped you had to be worried.

" How could someone escape it's the strongest prison out there" Noodles yelled " The real question is who escaped they would have to be some mastermind to be able to do that" Wildcard added.

I nodded in agreement " he has a point you would have to some major power if you wanna escape it"  I didn't know much about it but I did know the basics and how no villain had ever escaped it in the 100 years. 

Max on the other hand a worried look on his face like he knew exactly what was happening.

" Ms Granda which Villain escaped anyway,"  Fast Forward asked

" I know who it is"

We turn to where the voice was said from which was Max

" It's heartbreaker my sister"