chapter six

WILDCARD POV
I watch Missy as she heads inside and can't help but smile, they're something about her that makes me smile whenever I think about her.

I start walking back to my house replaying everything that happened in the last 48 hours, I kissed Missy like 2 times, well technically three if you count the cheek kiss, I could feel my cheeks heating up thinking about it but cool down pretty quickly since it was cold outside.

I walk into my house and see my dads not here, I let out a sigh this was the third time this week, but being a part of the heroic means you gotta be there whenever they need you no matter how long it takes. I put away my stuff and leave a note in the kitchen that there food in the kitchen ( well no shit sherlock where else would it be in that bathroom) and made my way upstairs.

I go into my room and take a seat on my bed and look at my wall. They're we're pictures of all of us during training or just hanging out. One picture stuck out to me then all of them.

It was a picture Acapella took of me a Missy while we were at the amusement park, we just had come out of the haunted house and she clinging on to me still terrified of what happened I had one of my hand over her shoulder and the other holding my drink. It was that day that I realized I had feelings for her and ever since then they only grew.

Even though I like her I doubt she feels the same way yeah we tease and some times flirt with each other at times but she probably only sees me as a friend ( y'all are more oblivious then Marinette and Adrien,)

I glance over at my clock, it was only 7 but I was exhausted since I woke up at around 4:30 am / 5 am to finish my work so I would be able to help Missy with her ( well some sacrifices had to be made for love )

Since I'm going on a business trip with my parents ( in this story outside of work the heroics do normal jobs ) I have to wake up at like 3 since our flights at 5. I also remembered that Missy's birthday was coming up so I could buy her something and for the others just to be nice so they won't feel left out.

I got off my bed and head to the washroom and wash up and brush my teeth and changed into something comfortable ( do guys actually wear like pjs pjs cause idk lmao) and lay on my bed scrolling though my phone when I get a message from missy

MISSY🤍

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME  YOU WERE LEAVING ???!!!

you never asked

right cause I'm gonna randomly ask " hey wildcard random question but are you leaving anytime soon"

yeah it's pretty normal

whatever, but seriously where are you going and when are you coming back

well pumpkin if you must know it's for a  business trip with my parents and I'll be back by next week

Oh

Why pumpkin  you gonna miss me 😏

One don't call me that and two Nope

please we both know you like the nickname

I'm thisclose to blocking you right now

you're not denying it

you can be a jerk at times you know

right a handsome jerk

sureeee buddy

you admitted it you're self  pumpkin

oh  really when?

two days ago at hq not out-loud but you thought it which counts

well shit-
you just had to have every power imaginable huh

Yep the ladies love it and you do too

yeah yeah whatever hotshot

so you admit I'm hot

if I say yes will you shut up

for now yes

Well in that case you're hot, happy

Very :)
anyways I'd love to talk some more but I need to get up at like 3

oh yeah well sleep well then and text me when you're there

will do pumpkin <3

I smiled and put my phone on my side table to charge and turned off my lamp and drifted off the sleep.

HI YALL SORRY IF THIS CHAPTERS BAD KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER BUT I WILL BE ADDING A NEW CHAPTER AND I THI K YALL LOVE IT

HINT ITS A HE AND HIM AND MISSY WILL BE GOOD FRIENDS ;)

ALSO THANKS FOR LIKE 1.4k READING ILY ALL SO MUCH <3

LEAVE AND REQUEST YOU HAVE OVER HERE ➡️

BYE !!