chapter nine

recap: "it's heartbreaker, my sister"

MISSY POV

I looked at him in shock, in fact, we all did thinking the same thing Max's has a sister? He never mentioned anything about her.

" Max, you have a sister?" I asked still trying to process that the villain was his sister. He sighed " yeah my twin sister" he stated. he looked at ms granda asking if he could continue which she said yes.

"I and heartbreaker whose real name is Marina were inseparable when we were kids we did everything together she was my best friend, she was the first person I came out to and the first person to support me" he started " time skip a few years something happened I don't know what but she became cold and distant from everyone, refusing to listen to anyone" he added " next day at school I found her making out with one of my friends' boyfriend, next thing I knew she ended up becoming the reason why couples broke up and she ended up being a huge player" he added

" that still doesn't fully explain how she's a villain" Acapella explained " I'm getting there" he replied.

" Turns out her power was the opposite of mine and my parents, instead of bringing people together and spreading love, she broke and split people up and spread hate, her signature line being love's fake and doesn't exist, then a couple of years ago her powers got so powerful that she could manipulate and trick people so my parents send her to Warfield prison so she couldn't hurt anyone else but looks she will since she escaped" he finished whispering the last part.

We all were in shock.

We all stayed silent for a minutes till ms Granada broke it.

" that's why we're gonna need you guys to help us if she sees max or any kid her age for that matter maybe that will bring her back"

" I don't know that really risky" I said nervously I really didn't know if we could pull that off she seemed really powerful.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Wildcards.

" Missy's right it's risky but if we don't do anything she might get to more people and become more powerful" he said " we just have to remember not to give in" Wheels added.

Max nodded " Wheels right you'll have to have huge self control which I think we all have"

I let out a sigh " are guys okay with this" I say looking especially at guppy. This would be hard on her shes just a kid.

They all nodded including Guppy who had a smile on her face.

" okay then we'll do it"

Ms Granada smiled  " great, we'll start tomorrow when we have all the information to help you guys "

here's a new chapter
I hope you guys
liked it what do you think
heartbreaker is gonna do
let me know and as always
comment what you wanna see
and vote stay safe ily <3