The clock is ticking

(AN: So sorry for not updating in so long. A lot has been going on and I just haven't had the time to do any writing but I finally had the chance to get back to my story so I'm glad to be able to get back to my work and thanks everyone for reading. it means so much and is why I keep writing.)

I'm 8 month pregnant and feel like I'm going to blow. I can't do anything useful let alone see my feet we've found out a lot in these past few month but how to further pull this guy out of hiding is very trying.

"Rose you should sit down." Lissa says giving me a stern look. "I'm fine." I say. her glare grows stronger. "Fine." I say in defeat and sit down. I put my feet up on the chair. There practically throbbing. I try to rub them but my stomach makes it almost impossible.

Dimitri chuckles at me. He get up and sits in the chair next to me. "Here let me." He says setting my feet on to his legs. I don't argue with him because I'm far to happy to say no. He slips off my shoes and begin to massage my feet.

My feet instantly feel a hundred times better. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I hadn't realized how tired I was until now. I can feel myself drifting off.

I'm suddenly sitting in a meadow in the distance is a little boy in a blue outfit running around laughing. "Be careful" I shout but he continues running. I get up to follow him. "Wait!" I shout.

he does not stop but continues his laughing and running. Suddenly the sky gets dark and I can no longer see him. I begin to get frantic looking everywhere for him but no sign.

"You won't find him." A voice says. I quickly turn around to see a figure leaning on a tree but the darkness cloaks his face. "Wouldn't it be a shame to lose what you hold so dear." He continues.

"Who are you?" I ask. "That is not the question you should be asking." He say. "Why do you want my son?" He say.

"Aw much better. I'm sure you already know the answer though. Your son will hold a great deal of power. One that could rule kingdoms. You'll probably raise him to be some silly guardian and well you see, I just can't have that."

I try to see his face but he leans further back into the darkness. "You can't have him!" I shout. "My dear I already do because if you honestly think you will stop me you are very foolish indeed." He laughs.

"I can and I will!" I say clinching my fist." If you think that you will even Lay a finger on my son you are crazy."

"So tell me, how far have you gotten in finding me and finding a way to stop me? You are running out of time Rose and The clock is ticking and you still have no idea how you are going to protect your sweet little son from me. I will have him that you can count on."

I went to run at him but the dream begins to fade and soon I felt myself jolting out of sleep.

"Rose!?" Dimitri says worried and then running to my side. "What's wrong?" He ask. "We have to stop him." I say "we have to Dimitri." I say and begin to cry. "We will." he say grabbing me and cradling me in his arms. "We will." He whispers into my hair.

We went home to rest but sleep was almost impossible. The next day was a trying one. It was Roberts trial and would determine what they would do next with him.

"Rose are you ready?" Dimitri shouts from the living room. "Almost." I shout back. I look back to myself in the mirror. "Who would have guested this is where I'd be right now." I move my hand to my stomach.

"Here I thought I'd be some kick ass guardian for my best friend but now I'm going to be a mother. I won't lie the thought at first was terrifying and I kept wishing I'd wake up and it would all be a bad dream but I was wrong. I love you so much my little son and I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. Your daddy and I won't let anything happen to you that I can promise." And that promise I would hold.

When we got to the trial we made are way to Christian. "How goes everything sparky?" I say and sit down. He chuckles. "Not to bad. Lissa was up all night though. This trial has really taken its toll on her." He says brushing his finger through his hair. "Yeah I know how she feels."

Lissa walked out and takes her seat up front with the council. "We would now like to bring Robert out for the starting of his trial." She say. The energy in the room shifts as Robert inters the room.

He looks over to me and winks. My hands instantly tighten into fist. I want to get up and punch the smirk of his face. Dimitri lays his hand on mine. "Calm yourself Roza. Don't play into his game." I release my fist and take a deep breath.

He's right and I won't give Robert the satisfaction. A man come to stand in front of Robert.

"Robert you are charged with kidnapping a guardian and putting the queens life in danger how do you plead?" The man say.

"Not guilty of cores." Robert laughs. "There is strong evidence against you and several eye witnesses that were there. There is also word that you might have even been working with Strigoi." The man adds.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Robert says grinning from ear to ear. "This is ridiculous. What the hell is he playing at. Nobody can be buying this." I whisper to Dimitri.

"I don't know but the evidence is to strong against him. Even if he pleads guilty it won't matter." Dimitri says.

"You see my plan didn't fail..." He say. "I would disagree." The man grins. "I wouldn't." Robert grins wider throwing the man off.

Suddenly the wall shatters as an explosion hits. But before anyone can even react a second one hits the other side of the room.

Dimitri has his arm over me. I look around to see Lissa but can't find her. "Help Lissa!" I shout. He shakes his head. "Go!" I scream pushing him away. He gives me one last look and then runs off.

Everyone in the room is running and screaming. Suddenly were back to the scene with Goerge. This was planned. Just like the first time.

"We need to leave." Christian says. I go to follow him but suddenly he stops. "What wrong?" I shout. He turns around and pulls something from his neck.

Suddenly his eyes close and he falls to the floor. "Christian!" I scream. I go to run to him but suddenly I freeze in my foot steps. A strange feeling races through my leg. I turn to look and there's a dart in my leg.

I pull it out and begin to feel dizzy. My legs begin to lose feelings and I suddenly fall. The world around me begins to darken. A figure hovers over me. "Wouldn't it be a shame to lose what you hold so dear." I hear a laugh and suddenly everything around me fades to black.

(AN: so here's the update hope everyone enjoyed and promise to write more soon.)