Where am I?

I had finally made it out side and did it feel good to have the fresh air hit my face and not the moldy damp air in there. I wasn't sure where I was going but I was going to keep going until I found something.

The only thing was is that my body was tired and I was hungry and thirsty at this point. I slow down and found a stump and decided to sit down for a minute.

"If I leave now and don't get Robert chances are he'll leave and I won't be able to find him." I put my face into my hands.

"Think Hathaway, what do I do?" I want to take Robert down but if I stay there's no way I'll win in this state. "I'm to weak." I finally say and with reluctant legs I force myself up.

Suddenly my head begins to pound. And a shadowy image begins to appear. It's a woman with long black hair and crystal blue eyes.

I've never seen her before. The moon make her pale skin almost luminous. "What do you want?" I say clinching my hands into fist. I'm sure it will do know good against a ghost but I had to do something.

"He see's you... Don't let him see you." She says in almost a whisper. Her comment catches me off guard and I'm suddenly confused. "What?" I ask releasing my fist. "Who Robert?" I ask but she begins to fade and soon she's gone completely.

If she meant Robert I need to start moving and quick and just like that my legs take off and I begin to run as fast as I can until I find some place to stop. Even though my lungs feel like there going to blow I keep going.

I finally get to a road but I can't see any cars coming. "There has to be a sign somewhere." I look around but can't see any so I keep walking down the road until I find something.

The sun is slowly coming up and it's begin to be easier to see. Which means I should be able to figure out where I am. Unfortunately I have no idea where I am because nothing looks familiar.

"Where the hell am I?" I keep looking around but notice nothing. I finally get to a sign. My eyes go wide and I immediately stop...
"No fricken way."

DPOV:

The day's seemed to be slipping aways from us. Every day that went by I feared wouldn't see Rose again. We found another note from Robert and realized he wasn't even the one planting the notes.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to know Robert was working with others but what was more unnerving was who these people were.

Robert was working with Strigoi. When we had the last drop on him we set out to get him only to find a Strigoi leaving a letter and not him.

The only thing the Strigoi gave us was that we were looking in the wrong place.

"Dimitri what does the end of the letter say?" Lissa ask. "To join them at the fair. There may not be many there but will find other ways to have fun." I tell her. "So he's at a fair?" She questions.

"I'm not sure yes and no. I've been reading through the notes and it sounds like he's giving us a location." I tell her showing her the letter. She gives me a confused look. "A location?" She repeats.

"Yes and if I'm right Rose isn't close at all." I say with worry in my voice. "Where is she?!" Lissa says. "If I'm right Rose is in-"

RPOV:

"Now entering Pripyat population "0"?! No, no way. He did not drag me all the way out here." Pripyat Ukraine I mean really!!? "Well this is just fantastic." I continue walking in hopes of finding something a phone if I'm lucky.

I make my way to the town but there are gates everywhere. They say warning keep out. Well that reassuring, but this is my only hope there's probably not another town for miles and I don't have that kinda time with Robert on my tail.

I break in to the town only to see no one is there. In fact the hole place looks abandoned. Well I guess it did say population "0" I guess I just thought it was a joke.

Wait! This town I've heard about it! The abandoned town of Pripyat. This place was evacuated in like 1986 for some nuclear problem. Well that's unsettling.

All of the sudden my head started to pounding. "No not now." I whine. Suddenly dark images appear everywhere. Walking throughout the town. "What the heck how-" "-you shouldn't be here!" The ghost from the wood!

"You must leave!" She says frantically. "What why!?" I ask confused. "He'll see you." She says with fear in her face. "Who will-" "-oh no." Her word cut me off.

She's no longer looking at me but behind me and with that terrified look something tells me it can't be good. A tremble of fear runs through my spine.

"When I tell you to, run." She say and I nod. I hear something behind me but I don't dare turn around. "RUN!" She screams and I take off.

I find a building and run inside and shut the door. I back up away from the door and stare at it the fear of some breaking through it lingering in my mind.

"Running from someone?" A voice says from behind me and I quickly turn around. "Robert." And there he stood arms crossed staring at me. The ghost was right. "Hello pet. Are you ready for the fun?" He says with and evil grin.

"We're just waiting for our guest but I'm sure they'll be here soon."

(AN: So here's the update. Hope you enjoyed where I brought her. Thought it might be fun like Robert said. Don't forget to rate and comment telling me what you think.)