Book of Shadows

D.P.O.V

The car sped up as we turned off the gravel road. We were driving through woods now and Abe refused to slow down.

The darkness swirled around us as the branches wiped against the car. "Do you see anything?" Abe ask. Hathaway shakes her head.

In the far distance I see a small light glowing or maybe flickering like a flame. "There." I point to it. Abe and hathaway meet my gaze and see the light and Abe picks up speed.
The teams were behind us but could barely keep up with him.

R.P.O.V

"AHAHAHA!!" I screamed as another contraction seemed to rip through me. "It will be soon." Spartak smiles. I want to say some kinda of come back but another contraction hits me and all I can do is scream.

"You got this Rose." Christian says trying to reassure me. I try to breath through it but it only get harder and harder to stand. "I can't." I shake my head at christian. "Yes you can! You are bad as Guardian Rose Hathaway and you can do this!" He say to me.

I pause for a moment almost surprised by what he says and then I nod to him. I can do this, I can do this I think to myself.

D.P.O.V

Although the house seemed small on the outside it was incredible large on the inside the stairs that take you to the lower level seem to expand almost as if it's a completely different place.

"With all these twist and turns we're going to need to split up. This place seems to go on forever and if we have any hope in finding them then we need to branch off." Hathaway says. We all nod in agreement and set off in are separate ways.

Some part of me seems to guide myself and I can't help but think it's the part of me connected to Rose. "I will find you my Roza." And began to go as fast as my legs would take me.

R.P.O.V

Another scream ripped through my throat as a contraction comes again. "Robert close the top." Spartak shouts. Robert quickly nods and runs over to a large lever then he pulls down.

The ceiling above me begins to close and the moon light that once touched my face begins to fade. "No!" I scream. The words from the prophecy repeating in my head "the child must be born in the light of the moon or the darkness will surely consume it all." He's trying to turn my son evil!

"Shshshs soon all will be well." He grins. "I won't let you do this!" I grunt through the pain. I can feel soon that I'll have to push but I try every thing to not. Suddenly Christian takes off for the lever but before he even gets close he smashes into a wall and goes completely unconscious.

"Christian!?" I scream but he says nothing. Robert and Spartak laugh "Silly boy thought he could be the hero. Doesn't he know there are know Heroes here?" And his evil grin gets wider.

A loud thud shakes the room as the roof doors completely close. My heart races and the Rose in me wants to find a way out but suddenly all my thoughts go blank as another contraction rips through me. "Dimitri!!" I scream