You Again

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Great Strigoi after me probably wanting me dead... Again. Honestly I shouldn't be surprised at this point it should just be a common thing for me. I guess I just didn't expect this already. I come back after getting shot only to find out there was an attack of Strigoi Who were apparently after me.

I let out a sigh and let myself sink more into the bed. I hear a sudden knock on the door and my eyes quickly snap open. At first I ignore it but the knocking gets louder. "OKAY! I'm coming would you give it a rest already?!" I shout. I get up and make my way to the door. When I open it Dimitri is standing there.

"May I come in?" He ask. I gesture my hand to tell him to come in. He walks in and turns around to look at me. "I'm sorry Roza. We just didn't want to say anything until we understood why they were looking for you." I shut the door then made my way to him. "So you decided to lie." I say with agitation in my voice. "I didn't lie I-" "-what just didn't tell the hole story? Really that's what you're going with?" I say cutting him off.

He lets out a sigh. "Please Roza I didn't do it to hurt you I was only trying to protect you." He says. "I love you Dimitri I do but I can take care of myself and last I checked lying to me is not going to protect me." I try not to shout but I'm just so frustrated by this hole thing. Dimitri rubs his brows then goes and sits on the coach.

"When did you become the wise one?" He jokes. "I guess you could say I got it from you." I smile the anger slow decreasing then I make my way to sit next to him. "You should have told me." I say. "I know." He agrees. Wow is Dimitri actually saying I'm right? This doesn't happen very often.... To bad, it would make life easier.

"So you didn't figure out why they wanted me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No. When they came they only said they wanted to know where you were and they would find you. We tried to press why but once they began to attack there wasn't much talking." Well that's just great. I could see the worry in his eyes and I felt the need to reassure him.

"It's okay will figure it out I mean it was only a couple Strigoi." "Seven." He corrects. "Seven!?.. I mean seven, yeah that's not bad it could have been an army." I joke but really the realization that seven Strigoi had wanted me dead kinda makes me nervous. I try to cover it with a smile. "I've been through worse." I say in my head. Great now I'm trying to reassure myself.

Dimitri doesn't say anything. "Really it will be okay. Will figure it out we always do." I give him a smile and he smiles back. "I love you Roza." He say caressing my cheek. "I love you too comrade." I say then kiss him. At first the kiss is light but then it becomes more heavy as lust takes over.

I sit on top of his lap straddling him and never breaking the kiss. He begins to unbutton my shirt. I can feel the cold air as my shirt slides down my body. I take it off and throw it to the side. I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head tossing it to the side with my shirt.

"Let's go to bed." He says lifting me my legs curled around his waist as he brings me to the bed room. He gently lays me on the bed my legs now let go of his waist. He goes to undo my pants and then pulls them off. Then he hovers on top of me and the heavy kissing begins again. Pretty soon all are close are scattered all over the room.

I don't think I will ever grow tired of sex with Dimitri. It's like swimming in liquid sunshine. His body fits mine perfect like they were always meant to come together. Apart of me wishes that life could be as simple as it is in this moment. Just him and I, together.

After we were finished I fell asleep in his arms. The Strigoi attack still lingering in my mind.

I felt the fog of sleep but I felt something else. A spirt dream... I seemed to be in murky woods not my choice of location so it must be who's ever here... Adrian? No he still won't even speak to me he took of shortly after I got out of the hospital. So if it's not him then.....

No, no it not him. "Robert.." My voice says in a whisper as he emerges from the woods. "Hello Rose. What a delight to see you it has been awhile." There was a kinda demented way in his tone. "I say the last time we saw each other was probably when you killed my brother." I couldn't speak my throat was dry and no words would come out.

He continued. "Yes I believe that is right. Do you remember that day? The day you killed Victor, my beloved brother?" As strange as it seems I think Robert has gotten even crazier. "Robert what do you want?" He gave me and evil grin. "Isn't that the question of the day. You see you murder my brother-" "-okay this is ridicules yes I did kill Victor but let's not pretend your brother was some saint." I say cutting him off.

"So he deserved to die?" He arches an eyebrow at me. "That's not what I meant. I wasn't trying to kill him I was trying to stop him." I can feel the tingle of panic rush through me as I try to figure out what I'm saying. "Well you stopped him and by doing that you have forever taken him from me." Robert links his arms behind his back.

"Look I'm sorry Robert but he played his own role in that too." Why was he here? What game was he playing? "Well I just came to say that it's good to know your back. I seemed to have made the mistake before that you were." Suddenly it clicked. "You told the Strigoi to come after me?" I say. His evil grin returns. "That I did. It was a shame to find out you weren't there." Robert moves forward and instinctively I move back.

"You see you will feel the pain that I feel and then when I am done destroying all that you love I will kill you as well." A shiver went through my spine as he spoke. "Well I guess will have to see about that." I say with a cocky smile. "That we will..... And soon." He finishes but before I can make a snide comment the dream fades and I quickly jolt up out of my sleep.

...what do I do?....

(AN: hope you enjoyed the chapter! Make sure to keep reading to find out what Rose will do. And make sure to rate and comment if you'd still like me to continue the story.)