What do I do?

I decided I need to take a walk by myself to clear my head. I didn't have to guard Lissa until later so that gave me awhile to figure out what I was going to do about Robert. I new what his plan mostly consisted of and that was hurt the people I loved then killing me the only thing I didn't really know was how he was going to do it.

Robert was crazy and I'm sure Spirit was weighing on him. What ever he had planned was not going to be a rational one. Meaning I might be able to get him off guard because of it. Down fall is that he is in fact a spirit user and a crazy one at that meaning I have to be carful.

The next choice I know I have to make is..... Do I tell the others? Well so far I've already done that both ways and honestly it suck either way. But there my friends and I just got through yelling at them for hiding things from me and I do not feel like being a hypocrite.

I finally realized that I was no longer just taking a stroll out side but pasting back and forth. "What do I do?" I breath brushing my fingers through my hair. I take a moment then take deep breath. I hold it for a second hoping it will some how help something then finally breath out.....

"I have to tell them." And I would. Tonight Lissa is having dinner with Christian and Dimitri will be guarding him while I'm guarding Lissa so I see it as two birds one stone.

I return home and hear the shower running. Dimitri. I can't help but debate if I should get in with him. A smile crosses my lips and I make my way to the bathroom. I open the door and steam floods out. Wow Dimitri likes it hot. "I was thinking maybe I could join you." I say seductively. He doesn't say anything. "Dimitri?" I say and then open the curtains but to my surprise know one is there.

I instinctively reach for my silver stake. I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Really wishing I turned the light on now. I make my way for the switch and quickly turn it on. I think I hear something and turn around in lightning speed but see nothing. "Look I know your here so let's stop playing games and come out already." Nobody replies.

I make my way to the hallway but I don't see anything. Suddenly something hits the floor in front of me. "What the heck?!" I say

Then suddenly smoke comes out. I began to cough before my eyes get heavy and I fall to the floor....

As I wake up I hear the sounds of pipes making banging and clanging noises. I go to open my eyes but quickly regret it. The light burns my eyes and causes me to realize the now throbbing headache I have. "Aw sleeping beauty has finally woken up." A voice says. One I know to well.... Robert. "That's the second time some has said that to me. Do I look like a fricken princess?" I say aggravated.

"No I suppose not." I hear foot steps and try to open my eyes again. It hurts at first but slowly eases. At first everything is blurry so I blink a few times to bring things into focus. Finally when my vision is clear I can see Robert sitting in a chair grinning at me. Fantastic...

"So you're telling me with all that magic you decided to go with sleeping gas?" I pull my self to sit up and realize I'm chained to a pole. Even more fantastic. "I don't want to push the Spirit use I'll save that for later." He grins. "Really? Sounds like fun." I go to check my side for my silver stake but nothing is there. "Looking for this?" Robert says holding up my silver stake. This day just gets better and better...

"So are we just skipping to the part where you killed me? Cause if so then that hole long boring story you gave me was kinda pointless." I try to see if I can wiggle my hands out of the chains but it's no use there on to tight. "You know you're a very cocky person my brother was right about that." He says then stands up. "Aw you guys talked about me. That's cute." I grin sarcastically.

"Oh yes Victor told me all about you. Even your weaknesses." He crouches in front of me. "Fun." I say sarcastic. "Oh this will be a lot of fun." He say then raises the stake and bashes it across my face causing me to black out.

Dimitri's point of View:

After my jog I go back to Rose's place to take a shower and see if she's back. She wasn't there this morning but left a message saying she was going for a walk which makes me wonder if something's wrong. She general goes for "A walk" when something is on her mind.

I get to her place but it's strange. The door is already open. I grab my stake from my back pocket and walk in. I don't see anyone. "Rose!" I shout but she doesn't reply. "No." I whisper and then run to her room. She's not there. I begin looking through every room and shouting her name but nothing. Maybe she's fine but my instincts tell me something wrong. I decide to call Lissa.

"Hello?" She answers. "Your majesty ha-" "-Dimitri would you please call me Lissa!?" She says cutting me off. "Yes I apologize, Lissa have you seen Rose today." I ask. "No she hasn't gotten here yet. Why has something happened?" She says frantically. "I don't know but I'll figure it out. Calm down she probably just went out to get something to eat." I say hoping that will calm her. She takes a deep breath. "Are you sure?" I can still hear the worry in her voice.

"It's probably nothing your Maj-Lissa

I'll call her right now." She pauses again. "Okay but call me if you find Anything out." She say. "Of cores." I say then hang up. I quickly call Rose but there's no answer so I call again... Still nothing. Please Roza pick up. I call a few more time with little to no success. Then I see it laying on her bed.... A note. I pick the letter up and then open it.

"I suppose you're wondering where Rose is, well no worries she's with a friend but incase you would like to visit I would suggest coming soon who knows when this sleepover will end. There's a factory about 20 miles from where you are past Oakbrook. I'd come quick though don't want to miss any of the pillow fights.

-Robert"

Robert?! He has my Roza!? And from the letter it sounds like the spirit magic has made him even more crazy. I won't let him hurt her I will not lose her not after everything we've been through. I am going to find a way to get her back even if it means Robert has to die. I hold the letter tight in my hand and leave.

"I will join you Robert that much we can agree on." I say to myself and walk on.

(AN: Hope you Liked it! I decided to try out Dimitri's point of view but not sure if I'll keep doing it but if you like it comment telling me and I'll try to keep doing it and don't forget to rate. Thanks :D)