The Prophecy

A couple weeks have passed since being back home. Roberts been in lock down but they won't tell me the details. Dimitri wants me to stay as far away from him as possible.

I sit in Lissa's office patiently awaiting her return but she's taking forever. I hear the door open behind me and quickly sit up in relief.

"Okay now that's finished." Lissa say while walking and then taking a seat. "Took you long enough." I grouch.

"Oh stop whining Rose. You try being queen." She gives me a smile. "No I'm good." I smile back.

"So when do I return back to guardian duties?" I ask. Lissa lets out a long sigh. "Rose you know I can't let you back right now." She says.

"What!? Why!?" I demand. "Rose the quicker you come to terms with this the better. You are pregnant and I will not have you in danger my niece or nephews life." She leans back in her chair.

"But I'm not even that far along I can still do guardian duties until I get bigger." I say. "No Rose. Just because you're not that big doesn't mean that you are not putting a danger to yourself and child." She rubs her head. I can tell she's getting frustrated.

"What am I suppose to do Lissa. All I've ever know is to protect. You come first remember?" I say. "And you will protect, your child though. Now it needs to come first." She gives me a pleading face that says please let it go So I do.

"So what is going to happen to Robert?" I ask changing the subject. "He'll be going on trial next week." I wanted to argue why but I remembered how the same thing happened with Victor.

"Will I get to go this time or am I going to have to sneak in?" I joke. "You'll get to go of course. I know how I felt when they tried to stop me from going to Victor's. Plus all make sure your well guarded."

Her last statement made me laugh. I waited for her to say she was kidding but her face stayed serious. I quickly stopped laughing. "You're joking right?" I ask

"No we don't know the full reason why Robert wanted you. It's not safe to go unguarded." She says.

"Unguarded? I'm a fricken guardian. I don't need to be guarded. And as far as why Robert took me it's pretty simple. Pay back. Kill the ones I love then me he said it himself." I argue.

"Do you honestly believe that Robert planned that all by himself? He's consumed by dark magic and losing his mind. Even now he makes no since." I wanted to argue but she was right. There was no way Robert could have put that all together himself.

"Wait, even now? You've spoken to him?" I question. "No some of the guards have and they report back what he's been saying." She says

"What has he been saying?" I question. "I don't know. Like I said it doesn't make since." I could feel she wasn't telling me something because she wouldn't look at me.

"What's going on Lissa? What are you afraid to say?" I ask. She finally looks up at me.

"It's nothing. I just have no idea what to tell you. Robert keeps saying he always gets what he wants over and over again." Her face grows worried.

"So Robert's full of it. Why do you care what he thinks?" I ask. "It's how he says it Rose." I look at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask

"I don't think he's talking about himself or Victor. I think he's talking about whoever helped him." She looks back down at her hands.

"So you don't think Robert is the puppet master you think he's the puppet." I say and she nods. "So the question is, who's pulling the strings?" I say

"And better yet, why?" She finishes. "Does he say anything else?" I ask. "The only thing I can remember is Liber Umbrarum. He repeats it all the time." I arch my eyebrow in confusion.

"What the heck does that mean?" I ask. "No idea. I'm pretty sure he's just rambling." I nod.

I head home later that day to take a shower. Before getting in I just star at myself.

"Goodbye six pack." I say looking at my stomach. "You'll get it back." A voice behind me says causing me to jump. I turn around to see Dimitri leaning on the arch way.

"You ever heard of warning someone comrade?" I joke. He begins to laugh. "Sorry maybe you should have notice. I did train you to pay attention didn't I." He jokes back.

"You training me and me actually using it are two different things." I smile. "This is true. So you saw Lissa today?" He ask.

"Yeah she told me about how Robert is off his rocker." I joke. "Well we did know that the dark magic was making him lose control." He agrees.

"Yeah but now he's just talking gibberish. He keeps repeating Liber Umbrarum." I say. Dimitri face begins to twist.

"What is it?" I ask. "Liber Umbrarum is Latin for Book of Shadows." He Say. "Book of Shadows? Why would he be repeating that?"

Dimitri rubs his forehead. "I don't know but I plan on figuring it out."
I walk with Dimitri to the courts great Library. When we get there he begins walking around and searching for the book.

"I don't understand what's the book of Shadows?" I ask confused. "The book of shadows was a witch book that was created many centuries ago. Each Covent would have one book." He say.

"So how do you plan on finding it here?" I ask. "After the years the book began getting published making it easier to get your hands on. Naturally the Moroi felt it would be best to have one on hand." He finishes.

"So wait the Moroi believe in witches?" I ask with surprise. "It's not that strange of a thing Rose. The practice of witch craft is found through hundreds of centuries. What did you think we were the only Supernatural beings out there?" He jokes.

"Whatever." I laugh. "Ah! Here!" He says victorious. He places the book on a table and begins searching the pages.

I'm about to say something until his expression grows dark. He stops flipping the pages and focuses on the one In front of him.

"What is it?" I ask. "I don't know." He replies. I go to stand by him and read the page.

The top of the page says "Child of the Half breeds"

From two the same of half blood will bring a child to change it all. If both parents have taste of death and escaped it grip the womb will be blessed to bare a child.

What was once impossible will now be changed. The child must be born in the light of the moon or the darkness will surly consume it all.

"What does this mean Dimitri?" I ask. "Half blood must be Damphri but what does they must have taste of death... We both died and came back." He say as if a light bulb came on.

"What?" I ask. You were dead but we're shadow kissed I was Strigoi but we both came back." He says. "Hold up you think this Prophecy is about us?" I say a little to loud causing a few people to star at me.

"It must be Rose. Everything it says is exactly what happened." He say. "You have got to be kidding. So now I'm having a prophecy child!?" I say frustrated.

"Rose calm down." Dimitri says trying to sooth me. "Do not tell me to calm down!" I shout. "Okay." He says calmly. Well at least someone's calm.

"That still doesn't explain why Robert would be saying it." I tell him. "True. I don't understand as well." He agrees.

"Then I guess we're going to have a chat with Robert." I say and walk out the library.

(AN: Chapter up! So what do you think? Hope everyone enjoyed and please remember to Rate and Comment what you think. Also thank you to everyone for the amazing comments. It's because of them I keep on writing and thanks for the Ratings!)