Hello, George Parker

Trying to figure out who Robert was working with seemed like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

At one point I even contacted Sydney which was a dud because she was almost impossible to get a hold of.

It's almost been three months now. Three months of nothing. No leads no signs of him nothing at all.

Every week that goes by I feel like I'm getting bigger. I'm almost five months along now and it's already difficult just to bend over.

I stand in my room looking out the window. I wish I had something to do anything! Just sitting here doing nothing makes me feel useless. Why does this seem so hard?

"You know there is a light in this room." Dimitri says flipping the switch on and lighting the room. "Yeah it was just giving me a headache." I lie.

He walks over to me. "What is it?" He ask. "I just, I just hate sitting here doing nothing. We have no leads and know idea who this dude is." I say.

"I know you're worried but we will figure it out I promise." He try's to hug me but I can't help but pull away. "I don't want to be coddled I just want to know what's going on." I say frustrated.

Dimitri frowns at me. "Roza I'm telling you everything I know." He say. "Know you're telling me everything you think I can handle knowing." I say and begin to walk away.

Dimitri fallows behind. "I'm pregnant Dimitri. I'm not a glass doll and I sure as hell am not going to break at the first sign of bad news." I say still walking away and now making my way to the kitchen.

"I don't think you are a glass doll Rose. I think you are a very strong women but I do believe that you are constantly in stress and that is not good for the baby." He say

"The baby!? How about me!? You think I like always being stressed out?! How the hell am I suppose to stay calm when there is some guy we know nothing about who is after me." I say frustrated and begin rubbing my head.

I think Dimitri is surprise by my out burst because he goes silent for a minute. He walks to me and takes my hand.

"Look at me Roza." He says but my eyes stay to are hand. "Roza please." He says and I can't help but look up. "I will figure this out. I will find out who he is and we are going to be okay. Do you understand?" He says looking deep into my eyes.

And even though I had a hundred doubts in this moment I feel safe. He has a way of doing that. Suddenly I fly into his arms and hug him with all my might.

"I love you Roza." He says kissing my head. "I love you too comrade." I say leaning into his chest.

The next day Lissa met me in the morning at her place. Dimitri was already there because he had guard duty with Christian.

"Come in." She says holding the door open with a big smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" I joke. "You just look so cute pregnant." My smile instantly drop.

"Shut up." I quickly say. "So snippy." She jokes and I role my eyes at her. We go to the living room were Dimitri and Christian are.

"Boys." I say waving to them. I go and sit in the chair across from the couch and Lissa sits next to Christian.

"So are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I ask. "I think I found a lead." Lissa smiles widely. "Really?" I ask surprised.