Explosions?

Dimitri's dad!? The last thing I even heard of the man was Dimitri beat him up so bad he left and that was when he was 13! How would he even know about my baby!?

"How did you even know about me?" I ask him. "Oh don't be so naïve. Do you honestly believe I wouldn't keep tabs on my son?" He smirks. His Russian accident is thicker than Dimitri's but still they show certain similarities.

"So what? you take his son to get back at him?" My anger starts to spike. "Get back at him? No. Your son is going to be very powerful. That power I can use." His smirk grows wider to an ugly grin that just barely shows his yellow whitish teeth.

"You can't have him!" I shout balling my hands into fist. I feel a sharp pain in my side but managed to hold through it. If I am in Labor I do not want him to know.

"don't be silly. You're not ready to be a mother. You're only just a girl don't you want to experience life more?" He ask. "Maybe at one point in time I felt that but that time has changed and that is not who I am anymore. Now I'm a mother." I say glaring at him.

"Will see." He says and then makes a small laugh. "Robert!" He screams. Robert comes through one of the doors.

"You sorry excuse for a man!" I shout and try to charge him but Christian stops me holding my arms. He shakes his head at me.

"Pet." He bows and then smirks. "Robert bring our guest to there room." Spartak says. Robert nods to him and makes his way to us.

"Like hell I'm going anywhere with you!" I shout. Christian holds my shoulder. "Please Rose, let's just go with him." Christian pleads.

"Really you're just going to listen to them?" I say angrily to him. "Please Rose it's not that simple. You know the two of us can't take them not when you're this far a long." I can see the worry in his eyes.

I let it go and follow Robert. He brings us into a room and locks us in. "I hope you have a plan and didn't just let them take us for nothing?" I say pasting the room.

"Good reason!? How about you're pregnant and we wouldn't have stood a chance. And last I remember you were having contractions!" He shout.

I suddenly feel bad and look away. I here him let out a sigh. "How is that going by the way?" He finally ask. I look back to him." I don't know I haven't had any for A while they must have stopped." He nods.

"Then we better figure out how to get out of here before they start again." He says. " well then let's figure it out." I agree.

D.P.O.V

"Dimitri you need to calm down." Abe says to me. "He's right you need to have a clear head. if you go in like this you can risk the baby and Rose's life." Hathaway agrees.

I know they were both right but the anger inside of me felt like it was going to tear me apart and I want so badly to hurt someone. I should have known he would come back to try and ruin everything I care about.

"Dimitri?" Hathaway say snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you understand?" She ask. All I can do is nod for my own words escape me. "Thank you." She says and gives me a half smile.

R.P.O.V

"Christian!?" I say bending over. He runs over to me and let's me lean on him for support. "I think the contractions have started again." I say clinching through my grinding teeth.

He sits me down. "Will figure it out, I got this." He says and begin to scan the room. "Your planning the escape? Great were doomed." I joke and he rolls his eyes at me.

Another contraction comes and I grip the chair as hard as I possibly can. This wasn't good there getting closer together. "I wish Lissa were here." I whisper.

Even though we're no longer bonded like we were before there was still something deep down that told me she was looking for me. I guess the real question was would she find me?

"I have an idea!" Christian shouts. "Please say it louder I'm sure Robert would love to know too." I mock. He crouches down in front of me and lowers his voice.

"Look the walls are super thin with enough force we might be able to smash them." He says pointing to the walls behind me. "Sparky that's one hell of a plan except the only one strong enough to smash those walls is currently 8 months pregnant. Plus we have no idea what's even behind them." I disagree.

"Look whatever is behind them is better than here. What are we going to do just sit around? And as far as smashing it I was actually thinking me ." His last comment causes me to laugh.

"You?" I joke but his face stays serious. I quickly stop laughing." You're serious?" I ask confused. "Look I may not have super strength but if I can some how use my fire to erupt into the wall it may actually take it down." He explains.

"And you have tones of experience with this?" I mock. "Well no not tones." He say and rubs his head. "So in reality you could accidentally blow us up?" I say. "Well I mean..." He trails off.

"Okay." I finally say. "Okay?" He questions? "Just do it!" I finally demand. He goes and stands in front of the wall he closes his eyes and try's to focus. He opens them and then moves back and moves his hand in front of the wall.

Suddenly a burst of flames cause the wall to come crumbling down. "I did it!" He says pleased. "Good job now let's go." I say grabbing his arm and running out.

The rooms were going on and on and it began to feel like we were going in circles. "Stop!" I shout to Christian as I clinch my stomach. "It's getting worse." He say but I don't answer.

I sleek down to the floor. "Which way?" I ask. Christian looks around but I can tell he's as about confused as I am. He looks back at me and I can see the panic in his eyes.

I quickly get up to calm him down. "It's fine spar-" I stop as a drippings sensation runs down my leg. Christian looks down and his eyes go wide. "Your water broke!" He shouts.

Suddenly a spike of fear rushes through my spine. "Now it would appear it has." A voice say. We turn around to see Spartak and Robert.

"That little stunt you pulled back there was quite impressive boy I say my own explosion have taught you something." He grins.

"All of those explosions were caused by your abilities?" Christian question. "Of course. You forget who your messing with." Christian suddenly attempts to through a ball of fire there way but it quickly goes out.

"You boy, have one ability as I on the other hand hold two. I don't believe I'm a fair match for you." He smirks causing a gust of wind to blow are way. "Now come on you two. We have a baby to deliver." I want to run but all I can do is scream as another contraction rips through me.

(AN: finally got the chapter up. Sorry for the delay was doing it little by little because of work but finally finished it. Hope you and joy and please make sure to rate and comment what you think)