🐺LXII🐺

Thank you for all your sweet wishes xx

Now with the tea...

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Breakfast time was when they saw Jungkook first in the morning. He was always wearing a tailors coat. His black locks brushed back neatly. He was Jimin's servant. A butler that wasn't in the same rank. But even then their love was possible.

Yoongi wondered if he would have to attend Jimin this way if he were to be immortal. He laughed at the thought. All his life he was brought up being served by other people. He was never made to wait on someone's side.

"We will be attending the volunteer event for the orphanage today." Jimin said as Jungkook buttoned up his shirt, dressing up his Master like a doll. His eyes don't even blink at the sight of Jimin's marks. That was one of the major differences between them, Yoongi would have gotten feral if he saw foreign marks on his mate.

"He can change himself." Yoongi placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, his grip tightening. It was a warning.

Jimin nodded and took the ribbon from Jungkook's arm, tying it around his neck. He raised his hand and Chim, his demon fluttered onto his finger. "Watch him for me." It was rare for a demon to stay beside someone that wasn't their host. But Chim had perched happily on Jungkook's shoulder as if it had done this many times before.

"As you wish my Master." The head butler bowed.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Jimin was reading the children a story in time for their nap. Yoongi had been watching him all this time. He hadn't known Jimin was so good with children. His voice was soft when he was speaking to them. He didn't put on an act or speak to them in such a patronising manner. The children were around four years old, but they all followed Jimin's ever word. One was curled up next to Jimin with a blanket and a rabbit stuffed toy. His demon was still a pup, curled up next to him. On the other side of the room was Seokjin who had fallen asleep due to Jimin's sweet voice. And perhaps it was the pregnancy making him feel fatigued easily. He was curled up, with little children laying on top of him like a fort.

The Alpha placed the child that he was holding the onto the soft mat, placing a blanket over him before he sat next to Jimin.

"You seem very close with children." Yoongi whispered. He sighed heavenly when Jimin rested his head on the Alpha's shoulders.

"Yes, we take in lots of children every year and help them find a home." Jimin smiled. "Mostly humans, and since vampires are unable to conceive, many chose to adopt instead. However, there are those that do not want to be adopted. So I've taken them in the Estate and they work for me. Alpha Clove used to live at my estate before he established his own."

Yoongi looked around to make sure everyone in the room was sound asleep, before his eyes fell on Jimin once again. "The truth is the bond can also be a dangerous thing. When a mate dies, the one that gets left behind can't handle the pain. And so they end their life. This is how these children have lost their parents."

"You don't need a bond to feel like that for someone." Jimin whispered, he looked up as if he were reminiscing. The pain evidently falling down his cheeks as tears. "The truth is I'm a coward. At the start I didn't want fall in love with a mortal again. The time we have is so numbered. The seconds quickly turning to years. And while you're at the peak of happiness, they leave you. That's why I originally didn't want to acknowledge our bond. When I met Jungkook when he was a human I was always aware he would leave me. But then when he caught his illness I didn't realise how unprepared I would be for his death. Nor will I be prepared for yours."

"Illness?" Yoongi said. "He had an illness already?"

"He had a cancer of the blood." Jimin mumbled quietly. "When he was turned into a vampire the illness was only slowed down. Because he regenerated quickly, the illness was dormant. But as time passed, his regeneration abilities began to slow down. The illness had returned." He looked up at Yoongi. "The Luna ring is made of a sacred stone, there is only one of it left. The elixir that is made from it can cure anything."

"What happened to the other one?" Yoongi asked.

"I've lost count of the time that has passed since I last saw her," Jimin smiled, his voice was softer like he was holding his emotions inside. "There was a pair made from the stars. So that even after many years had passed, the two would find each other again. The first had been used as an elixir. While the second was lost into the void until now."

It hadn't occurred to Yoongi that perhaps before him, before Jungkook, there was someone Jimin had loved more. A sweet but sad kind of love.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I hope I'm didn't pouring out too much info that it becomes too confusing xx

Love Minty xx