🦇XI🦇

Just a reminder that chapters marked:
🐺- Yoongi POV
🦇- Jungkook POV

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

There are two sides to a coin and even when tossed, you may not always get what you want. When it came to Jimin, Jungkook always felt like he was gambling something important between them. Even though Jimin had planned this heist for a couple of months. The younger couldn't help but feel worried, he even offered to go in his place. But as per usual, it wasn't Jungkook's place, nor did anyone in the vampire community have the right to tell Jimin what to do. Because when it came to anything dangerous, Jimin was the only one allowed to risk it all. It had been their sacred code for a couple of centuries, and it wasn't going to change anytime soon.

"What's the update on the Master." The vampire asked Taehyung, who had looked up from his crossword problem. He began to type quickly on the keyboard that was connected to several monitors. The screen flashed, it corresponded to the frequency Jimin's demon was sending.

And even in the silence his anxiousness only grew.

"We've created a diversion." Taehyung reported a few moments after reading the frequency charts. "We hacked into their main system, it doesn't seem like they have noticed." He grinned. "As usual, mortals are slow to catch on despite their ancestral development."

Hoseok leaned over Taehyung's shoulders, resting his head at the crook of his neck. "Why didn't Jimin dodge all the bullets?" He groaned in frustration. "He didn't have to suffer so much."

"He wanted it to be believable." Jungkook sighed as he looked over the monitors once more. "It's not like it's anything new, he's always trying to get himself killed."

"But he does this for us. You know he's doing this for you." Taehyung hummed, he smiled as he jotted the next word down on his paper.

"I didn't ask for it." Jungkook slammed his fist down on the table. "Even the other vampires are wondering where Jimin is. Everyone is anxious about his absence. If they knew about this, they would all rush in to save him. How many days until the rescue mission?"

"Five days, according to the schedule." Hoseok pointed at the intricate plan on the dashboard. There were notes everywhere. Every single possible situation was accounted for. There wasn't supposed to be any loose ends. No, there will be none. "He's going to release Chim soon, we would get an update. Don't worry needlessly, you know he would hate it."

Hoseok shrugged. "He wanted to do this as peacefully as he could, without any casualties. He is planning to take the wolf pack's most beloved treasure. But this is Jimin we are talking about, he always has a plan. He had always been good at persuading. He would be back with the jewel and we can resume operations as usual."

"This is stupid." Jungkook breathed sharply before he leaned back on his chair to look up at the celling. Their three bat demons soaring into the air. They too seem agitated.

"Good you know it's stupid." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yet you've always follow whatever he tell you to do."

Jungkook grinned. Yes it was ironic. He had so much to complain about. There was a lot of things he disagreed with. But at the end of the night, Jimin had full control over everything... over him. "It's been like this for a thousand years and probably for a thousand more."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Now we will proceed with the jikook back story 💕💕

Love Minty xxx