🦇LXXIX🦇

Hello ☺️ I hope you're having a lovely day

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

present day

"You're lying." Taehyung shouted. It was clear he couldn't accept the truth, no matter how many times he heard it. But saying it all aloud was what Jungkook needed to relieve even a small part of his heavy burden. The truth was something that should never be taken so lightly. But they had to find out sooner rather than later. "The master said there was a wandering traveler-"

"He was in a period of delusions until now he continues to deny my death. I thought it was better that way, the fact that he didn't remember the painful reality." Jungkook explained as tears continued to stream from his eyes. "But in a way, he wasn't wrong. I made the deal. And now one thousand years are up. So it's time. When I surrender my soul it will perish, and I wouldn't even be able to reincarnate. I have to uphold it, or else."

"Is this true?" Hoseok asked worriedly.

"I don't care! You're lying!" Taehyung grounded his teeth as he grabbed onto Jungkook's shirt angrily. It was clear he felt betrayal, Jungkook had hidden this from them for far too long. "How does that even make any sense? The Master loves you! What is he going to do without you?" Again, those painful words Jungkook was tired of hearing.

"He has you two and the Alpha, even one day he will forget about me as well!" Jungkook shouted back.

"He won't" Hoseok declared. "You are very important to the Master. There is no way he will forget you!"

"Admit it." Taehyung seethed. "You're just tired of it all. Tired of carrying all the Master's woes and sorrow on your own. You're not even trying to find a real solution, you just want to put the burden on someone else." Hoseok attempted to pull Taehyung away from Jungkook, but he gripped tightly onto the head butler's shirt, wanting to slap some sense into him. "The Master has spoiled us but when it comes down to it, he treasures you way more than he could ever treasure us. Even if I were given a thousand no a million years, Hoseok and I could never replace you. But suddenly, we have the Master's mate. Someone he could connect with, in the same way as you. And rather than protecting your position in his life, you're giving it to someone else."

"Shut up!" Jungkook ordered as he punched Taehyung across the face, finally pushing the vampire off him. Taehyung was in tears as he fell to his knees. The head butler didn't even know what he was going anymore. The whole situation wasn't that simple. He too was tired of thinking of a solution because, at the end of the day, the devil will come for their payment. Even if Jungkook agreed or not. Taehyung held his cheek as his watering eyes looked up fiercely at Jungkook.

"You've always lived by the same rule. As long as Jimin had someone by his side you were content. It didn't matter who it was. You never realised that maybe he doesn't want to lose you. Because to him, you were enough." Taehyung cried. "Why don't you value yourself enough!?" He screamed. "Because you know what happens if you turn Yoongi into a vampire. He would need the elixir to survive the transmutation."

"There's only one cure," Hoseok whispered. "Are you really going to make the Master choose between you two?"

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Next chapter is Yoongi POV ☺️

Love Minty xxx