🐺CII🐺

Heyo my lovelies, I bring you the next chapter. Thank you for the warm support in the last chapter.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

5 years later

"Dohyun! DoYoon!" Seokjin called as he chased after his children all around the grand living room of the estate. "What did we say about muddy shoes?! And you're in the Alpha's estate, show some respect."

Namjoon had caught Dohyun in his arms while Yoongi caught Doyoon in his. "Don't make things hard for your papa." Namjoon smiled as he wiped his son's cheek, they had stolen the cake from the fridge again.

"Only the two of you dare to turn this estate upside down." Yoongi chuckled. As he slowly handed Doyoon back to Seokjin. "If you behave, I promise to bring you back a present."

"Really?!" They giggled in unison as they began to settle down and listen to their fathers.

"Your fifth birthday is coming soon, so I have to spoil you boys." Yoongi ruffled their hair before they were dragged to the bathroom by the maids for their bath. Yoongi sat next to Seokjin who begun his weekly examinations on the Alpha.

"You spoil them too much." Seokjin frowned. "This is why they get out of control too much."

"Namjoon." Yoongi called. "Why don't you hire a helper for Seokjin, isn't he due anytime soon?" The Alpha remembered there was a time he would be envious of their growing family. But now, Yoongi only missed him.

"You know how he is very stu-" Namjoon gulped when he saw Seokjin send him a death glare. "I'm here to look after him, don't you worry."

"It seems your condition is more stable these past few months. Even the vampire DNA doesn't seem to be acting up anymore. Is the insomnia improving?" Seokjin asked as he took a sample of Yoongi's blood for further examination.

"That's reassuring." Yoongi chuckled as he rolled his sleeves back down. "Then the trip will go smoothly." He smiled. "So no more nagging like a parent." It was a trip he had wanted to go to for a long time, but Yoongi had to make sure his people were all in good hands before he took his holiday. "Namjoon if anything happens call me straight away."

His head of guard and closest friend nodded. "Yes sir."

Now the affairs of the pack were all set, there was only one thing left to do. Yoongi picked up the bouquet of flowers beside him. Deep red and satin white roses, exactly how he loved them.

"It's today isn't it?" Seokjin mumbled.

Yoongi nodded slowly. Although the memory hurts it no longer haunts him. He found peace with everything. And he's ready to move onto his next chapter. "I should appoint a new Luna soon."

Seokjin was quiet for a few moments. It was clear he was surprised, but he understood. The leaders of the werewolves must be a pair. Both to lead their people on a land where their happiness and protection was the upmost priority. A beacon of light to help them even in the darkest of nights. "The pack has accepted the Luna isn't coming back."

Previously, when Yoongi thought of Jimin all he could feel was pain. Losing your mate who was always beside you, felt like losing yourself. Yoongi couldn't deny he had hoped countless of times for Jimin to burst in through the door. And once a year, he would lower the city defences just in case there was a possibility Jimin wandered into their boarders once again. It had already been a year since Yoongi stopped the special forces from searching for him.

But deep down in the core of Yoongi's heart, he knew Jimin wouldn't want him to feel like this. And so all this time, he tried to be a better version of himself so that if there was a possibility Jimin was watching, Yoongi hoped, he would be proud of him.

"Then would you considering adopting?" Seokjin asked frankly. Yoongi's DNA was now dominantly vampire, so unlike before he was now infertile.

"Perhaps." Yoongi responded. "I need to leave before it gets dark." He waved them off and chuckled when Seokjin commented something about hugs. The Alpha had a small bag filled with a few necessities even though he didn't know how long he would be away for.

The bouquet in Yoongi's hand carried no weight even as he walked further and further into the forest. There was a specific place the Alpha wanted to be in, it was a clearing where the flowers bloomed far more beautifully than any other place. It was the same place he took Jimin to several of times. It was also a place he'd go to when he wanted peace and wanted to think. To think of Jimin until a mirage of him would form beside Yoongi in the meadows. And then he would think of him some more.

"It's the anniversary of the day you left. And although it still hurts, I understand why you had to go." Yoongi said softly. "You're not beside me anymore and although I miss you very much, I'm in a good place. Even in my regrets, there was joy because of you." Yoongi placed the bouquet down. "Red roses for passion, and white for purity. You live in my heart, and so I will never feel alone."

"If you talk like that, he's going to be upset." Yoongi turned around to find Jungkook with a basket of food in his hands and a cheeky grin on his face. From the smell he knew it was a collection on Jimin's favourites. "He's not gone, he's just in a place we can't find."

The Alpha crossed his arms, a little smile forming on his lips. "You're late."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I know you're all probably sick of all the angst I put you through 😭😭😭 sowwy! The last chapter will be 110. This story began in Yoongi's POV and it will end in his POV I find that so poetic 😭😭😭 oh gosh I make myself cry sksksk

I just want you to all know I love you all and the only reason why I excitedly update is because I want to make you all smile. So we can all smile together because smiling is contagious. (Even though I usually make you guys cry 😭) Until the next update!

All the love,

Minty xx