🐺X🐺

Hello ☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi wondered if there was hesitation in Jimin's eyes. He wondered if he should stop, but he was unable to control himself since Jimin had initiated the kiss. Even now, as he looked into Jimin's eyes, he could sense the reluctance. Did he think this was too soon?

"Tell me to stop and I will." It was a lie Yoongi couldn't help but say. Perhaps he was trying to convince himself.

Jimin chuckled as pulled Yoongi towards him for another sweet kiss. His hand snaking around the Alpha's neck. The vampire's touches were gentle and it broke Yoongi further that he was the cause of Jimin's current frail self. Jimin whispered against his ear. "You're not convincing anyone, Alpha." He unbuckled Yoongi's belt and then began to tease the fabric, massaging the werewolf's member. "The more I've suppressed it... the more I wanted it. I'm not strong right now. If you want, you could push me away. But... I was preparing myself in the bathroom earlier..."

Yoongi surrendered to the melody of Jimin's voice, he didn't need to be convinced further. He threw his remaining clothes to the side before he crawled above Jimin once again, pinning his hands above the vampire's head, his lips resting on Jimin's plump ones. They kissed once again.                                                                                                                                                                              

It took all of him to go slow, Yoongi savoured every part of Jimin, trailing kisses down his chest, licking his nipples on the way to the vampire's inner thigh. Jimin's moan was soft, like he was shy, and it drove Yoongi crazy. He could feel Jimin grip onto his shoulders, the vampire's fingers trailing down his back, leaving marks. The Alpha licked his lips, groaning lowly as he sucked a mark on Jimin's inner thigh. "You can have this. You can have all of me."

Jimin nodded, he was a mess. His hair in disarray, his fingers gripping the sheets and his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. Yoongi enjoyed the pleasure of knowing he was the source of Jimin's ecstasy delighted him to no end. He positioned himself, kissing Jimin until he had adjusted to the size. Jimin's discomfort was soon transferred into low moans. "Yoongi." He called out between the kisses.

"I'm here." Yoongi mumbled as he licked a stripe along Jimin's neck. He wanted to mark him up. He knew this was who he wanted to be with. For every second he waited, Jimin showed he was worth it all. And as Jimin nodded to show his consent for Yoongi to move, the werewolf began his gentle thrusts.

Jimin gasped, shutting his lids closed as he moaned. Yoongi could see his fangs glistening. It occurred to him that he too would want to be devoured by Jimin. Even if Jimin would have to feed on him every day, he would agree to it. Jimin began to meet his thrusts. 'More.' Was written all over his face. Yoongi was mesmerised by the ruby in Jimin's teary eyes. It was unbelievable how pleasure could be shared so intensely in this way. Yoongi reached                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    for Jimin's hands, interlocking them together with his before he moaned the vampire's name.

He increased his pace, he couldn't control the rate his instincts were taking him. Each thrust getting further, faster. The heights of erotic pleasure were in their reach.

"Ah... Yoongi." Jimin gasped. And from the way his voice broke it was clear he was almost there too. "Don't stop." He begged. Each sound that left Jimin's lips, whether it was whimpering, begging or moaning, Yoongi knew he wanted to be the cause of everything. Their kisses become harsher and he could feel Jimin struggling to make his claim of Yoongi's blood. He could feel Jimin rolling his hips. Another suppressed moan was released.

And from the words Yoongi commanded, Jimin tightened completely around his member. The Alpha could feel Jimin's lips quiver as they climaxed together. He smiled fondly as Jimin continued to pant heavily. Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck, licking the place he would one day mark. He wanted this, just as much as Yoongi did, and that was enough contentment to last him for a long time. He hovered over Jimin, looking into his red, enchanting eyes. At the back of his mind he knew there was something he should be worried about. But the worries disappeared when Jimin pulled him closer, their lips hot against each other. Yoongi was sure he could melt each time they kissed. 

It was unfair, the effect Jimin had on him. He was exponentially smitten. Anything Jimin wanted he would do. He couldn't outtalk the instincts and follow a logical perspective. Especially with how things were with their current relationship. He was willing to open himself up unconditionally. Perhaps Jimin's affections for him were slowly resurfacing. Yoongi decided he would take any means necessary to prove to Jimin that he had been sincere from the start.

"Do you regret this?" Yoongi asked hesitantly.

"No." Jimin said as he pulled Yoongi closer to him, holding him tightly. Yoongi could only reciprocate gently. His mate had accepted him. This was more than he could have hoped for. "But you might... regret this." Jimin said.

"I won't ever regret anything if it comes to being with you."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

So every ten chapters I'll switch between Jungkook and Yoongi. The next ten chapters are in Jungkook's POV. Then after that we are gonna go back to Yoonmin

Love Minty xx