🐺C🐺

Heyo ☺️ I can't believe it's chapter 100 already, time does fly. I've been a little busy because of exams and this week I got sick which was such a nuisance.. anyway I hope you haven't forgotten what had happened so far in the story!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi's POV

In darkness and in light, the only person Yoongi could even envision was his love. Jimin's happiness and sadness, the beauty in his joy and his sorrow. Yoongi's life had revolved slowly and unhesitantly around a single person and now that person was no longer present to ground him, he could only continue to fall rapidly down a void of red.

The Alpha had jolted awake, there was a familiar feeling of warmth slipping away from him. Jungkook had pushed away as he coughed to the side away from Yoongi. "What happened?" The Alpha said with concern as he moved closer, only to find the horror of the truth. Jungkook was coughing blood. The eleventh hour was here. 

"She's coming." The head butler murmured. "She's coming to collect me, to take my soul as payment." 

"Who?! Are you talking about the wandering traveler? It's been so long-" Yoongi's thoughts are cut short as a gust of wind begun to conjure around them. Wind currents warped around them and although the Alpha could feel it as well, only Jungkook was being lifted slowly above the ground. Yoongi didn't have time to process what was happening yet he reached out to Jungkook, pulling the vampire desperately towards him. Even if Jimin had to leave, Jungkook had to stay. He just had to stay and that was the only thought Yoongi had in his mind. In the distance, he felt like he could hear someone screaming, but as Jungkook held his cheeks gently to calm him, he realised the screams were coming from himself.

"She's here."  He tells him slowly. Jungkook had a smile on his face like he was happily accepting his fate like he was telling Yoongi it was going to be okay. A small box was pressed into the palm of Yoongi's hands. And with a single glance into Jungkook's watering eyes, Yoongi knew what was in the box. It was where the elixir from the Luna seed was kept. Meaning someone else was once again deciding for Yoongi. One who chose to let him die and one who chose to let him live. So no, it wasn't going to be okay.

Within seconds Jungkook's body was levitating in the air, someone was taking him away, it wasn't his decision. Yoongi knew it more than anyone, Jungkook wanted to stay. There were memories in their past where they couldn't stand each other. Where they resented each other because in Yoongi's perspective Jungkook was the villain and he knew in the other's perspective he was viewed the same.

The sky was blinding as the light which reflected the moon filled the sky. Yoongi knew if he didn't concentrate, the hand that was holding tightly onto Jungkook could lose grip and he would lose him. And then what would he do next? Who and where could he find someone who could understand him? The pain and the joy, no one else but Jungkook understood him. Betraying and hurting. Loving and caring. Because only Jungkook loved Jimin in the same way Yoongi had.

"Don't you fucking dare let go." Yoongi grounded his teeth as he pulled and dug his heel into the ground. He was desperate, and he didn't know where this desperation originated from. Perhaps it was because he knew if something happened to Jungkook, Jimin would never forgive him. Not that anything he had done so far was worthy of even a tear of forgiveness. The Alpha knew this much. But he also wouldn't forgive himself. Yoongi had only been greedy all this life. Greedy in the past and greedy in the present. His greed for Jimin was his illness. While Jungkook was selfless, he always put others before himself. Even in this moment, rather than saving himself Yoongi who he had hated for the longest period of time was someone he wanted to put before himself.

And Yoongi was angry with himself. He should have known, he should have known better. There was a reason Jimin loved him. And if there was someone who deserved Jimin it wasn't Yoongi. He didn't deserve Jimin. He didn't deserve Jimin's love. And maybe that was where his desperation had originated from. So he would regret it if something happened to Jungkook and he couldn't do something about it.

"It's going to be okay." Jungkook said softly as his fingers slowly detach from Yoongi.

"No!" Yoongi shouted as he held onto Jungkook tightly and by now they were only a few feet off the ground. "Why are you taking him?"

Suddenly, the gust of wind that surrounded them had collected the dust of light in the sky, and a figure which was commonly drawn in ancient scriptures had formed before them. Golden hues of a deity that surpassed the powers of any being on Earth. "Because there was someone who betrayed my trust. And took my precious ones away from me. So I vowed to never let him be happy again. This man is a source of his happiness." The voice echoed like glass chiming in the wind.

Yoongi recognised the devil Jungkook had spoken about so frequently, to the point he would awaken with sweat from a nightmare that continued to haunt him. The one to who Jungkook was in debt to. To the werewolves, she was a source of guidance and hope, the Moon Goddess who was adored by all who worshiped her. Because only those who were chosen to look after the Earth had demons who took the form of humans. But to the Alpha, she was also... "Mother... it's me. It's Yoonie."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The end of the story is almost here, though I'm not sure how many chapters are left.

Love Minty xxx