🐺CVI🐺

This chapter is for those who have exams or waiting for good news! I wish you all the best. 💜💚

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Agust." Yoongi repeated. It was a name he was familiar with. One he would call, because it belonged to his demon. A demon that followed him like a shadow. The very demon who didn't return to him the night he was supposed to, had appeared right before him. The wolf lowered his head, walking slowly towards the Alpha cautiously before whimpering slightly. Was it acknowledgment, did Agust have any recollection of him? Did he remember and most importantly why was he now bound to this little boy. The demon's eyes were no longer fierce and the snarl had completely left. Yes, this was the Agust he knew.

But now that Yoongi was looking closely, behind the black fur wolf was another little boy. He seemed to be the same age as Siwoo. However, he was different. Siwoo had round soft eyes yet this boy had a glint of something devious and Yoongi's instincts understood this boy to be angry. Although he couldn't understand why, not that he would ever be fearful of someone that was so small.  He decided it was best he examined the little boy closely. The boy was small yet he was fast. No, it was almost supernatural strength and by the time Yoongi noticed him in close proximity a numbing pain had already spread over his shin. "Let go of Siwoo! Let go of my brother!"

"Brother?" Yoongi mumbled as he glanced towards Jungkook a brother? "Older brother?" He guessed. The head butler picked the boy up, dangling him from his shoulders as he looked at the boy closely. "Siwoo is this your brother?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Twin." Siwoo nodded. "Haneul hyung, I stayed in the place you told me to stay but you didn't come back." He sniffled slightly. The two vampires watched as Haneul grew quiet. He had probably wanted to play a trick on his brother but lost his way back.

Yoongi understood the confusion displayed on Jungkook's face. As questions slowly began to stir within him. It was common knowledge that siblings could summon different kinds of demons. Just like Yoongi and his sister. However, Siwoo and... Haneul looked different. And not because they were fraternal twins. No. This boy's eyes... it couldn't be.

"I said let go of Siwoo." Haneul shouted as he tried to claw at Jungkook like a little rabid hound. He only wanted to protect his brother, and while it was nothing to frown about, Yoongi didn't want them to get hurt because they were being kind.

"Haneul hyung." Siwoo gasped, it was almost like he had found little courage in his small body. Just enough to tell his brother off. Gratitude was something he seemed to value a lot. Siwoo's eyes lit up despite the trembling mess he was in. And although confused, Yoongi was relieved they managed to find his brother. It meant their parents were just around the corner. "They are good people hyung. Don't hurt the mister. They saved me so don't be a meanie hyungie!"

Haneul slumped like he had given up, his limbs limp as Jungkook held him by his clothes. "We still have a long way to go before-" The boy muttered.

"Listen, you two shouldn't wander around this area." Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to a near by stall and have something to eat. We need to look for your parents."

"Really Mister?!" Siwoo exclaimed. "You're going to help us?"

Jungkook lowered Haneul to the ground before he took his hand to prevent him from attacking them again. He lead the two towards a near by stall. "Yes of course. What do your parents look like?"

"Papa... he has blonde... no black hair." Siwoo mumbled softly as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"You don't know?" Yoongi frowned.

"Siwoo is just confused." Haneul explained. Although Yoongi could see he was gesturing something with his eyes. "Yes, we fell out of the truck on our way to another town, but Agust should help us return to our papa." 

There were several questions running around Yoongi's mind. He wondered if this was a coincidence. Perhaps this boy was related to Aera. Could the papa they were referring to be Aera's reincarnation? Or perhaps this boy was his sister in their past life?

Jungkook had guided the children towards a nearby stall and while the boys were preoccupied with the various choices of food, Yoongi pulled the head butler towards him. He wanted to know why Haneul's eyes were a deep shade of red, while his younger brother Siwoo's was not. "Is it possible for vampires to give birth to vampires?" Although he knew the answer, he had to be sure.

"No." Jungkook answered truthfully. "Humans cannot be turned into vampires until they reach the age of maturity because they do would not survive the transformation. He is someone that shouldn't exist."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I feel a little sad that the story is almost over. But all good things must come to an end 💜💚💜💚

Love Minty xx