Chapter Nine

I wake up at 3 in the afternoon to a loud ass alarm. I sit up to turn it off and stretch. Throwing off my blankets, I make my way to the bathroom to shower.

Last night was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed Corpse's company. And the Dream Team's too, but mostly Corpse.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. Grabbing my lotion, I sit on the floor and start applying it. We love soft skin here. I decide to paint my nails while we're down here. Watching the black liquid take over my dead cells at the end of my fingers and toes is really satisfying.

While they're drying I take the time to admire myself in the mirror. God I am an ugly bitch. How the hell did I score two dates in a row? The world may never know.

I leave the bathroom and find my way to the closet. Trying to find something nice to wear was challenging. I mean, I dress nicely each day, I just need to look a bit nicer. I find a dark blue button up shirt and a black skirt and decide that's good enough. I throw on some lacy thigh high socks and find a pair of nice shoes that aren't heels.

Now that my outfit is ready, time to do some makeup. You'd think that since I work around make-up artists all day that I'd no how to do something nice, but no. I do a simple winged eyeliner with a dark blue eyeshadow matching the shirt.

An hour later and I am finally ready. I throw on my shoes and wait for Jimmy to come. Would it be rude to say that I am not looking very forward to this date.

Corpse:  Hey, you up yet?

Me: Yeah :) I've been up for a while now.

Corpse: How'd you sleep?

Me: Well until my dumbass alarm woke me up lmao. What about you, how'd you sleep?

Corpse: I slept well too :)

A knocking on the door makes me jump, sending my phone to the floor. I pick it up and make my way over to the door.

"Hey," a bouquet greets me as I open the door.

"Hi," I say nervously.

I back away and let the bouquet walk in, behind it was a wild Jimmy looking pretty snazzy. "These are for you," He says awkwardly.

"I-uh thank you," I take the Bouquet from him and set them in an empty vase on the counter, "they're very pretty."

"I remember those being your favorite type from a video we did together," he says shyly. His thoughtfulness makes me smile. "So, are you ready to go?" he asks.

"Yessir," I say.

We walk out the door to his car. He opens the passenger side door for me and shuts it when I'm inside. We drive in silence to wherever we were going. I stare out the window until we pull into the parking lot of a restaurant I've never been to.

"We're here," he says as he parks.

We walk in together and he tells the front person about the reservation he made. Once we're seated we make some small talk. It was quite awkward. Our food got to us pretty quickly since there wasn't a lot of people there. While we were eating Jimmy says, " I have a small gift for you."

I put my fork down and look up at him. He pulls out a small box and hands it to me. I open it questionably, seeing the most beautiful rose gold earrings inside with a rose gold necklace. I gasp, " Jimmy! These are so pretty! Thank you so much!"  He smiles and helps me put on the necklace. I put in the earrings and excuse myself to go to the bathroom to see them in the mirror.

I walk in and set my stuff on the counter as I look at myself in the mirror. The jewelry looked shiny in the mirror. I hear a toilet flush and a girl walks out of one of the stalls to wash her hands. I notice that she has the same earrings in. What a coincidence. "I like your earrings," I say, " They look a lot like mine."