Chapter Three

"Hello friends," Corpse says as he starts his stream,"today we have a special guest. Her name is Y/N, or you might know her as (Yotube channel name)."

"Hiii," I said shyly. I do a small wave before realising they can't see me.

People start asking the basic question that comes to mind whenever they see youtubers of the opposite sex in a video together.

"Are you two dating?" Corpse reads out loud.

"Not yet," I say winking before facepalming, because once again Y/N THEY CANNOT SEE YOU!!!

"What?" Corpse asks.

"Uhm nothing. You didn't hear that. No we are not. We literally met last night aha," I answer the question for real.

"And before you guys get any dirty ideas she means we met while playing Among Us," he says quickly.

"Yes. Also can I say that you a fucking beast at Among Us," I admit.

"Uh thanks," he says shyly.

We answer a couple more questions before Corpse says," Y/N" in a serious tone.

"Yeah?" I answer nervously.

"What is Lafayette's part and why is everyone asking you to rap it?" He ask confused.

I laugh and say," It's from a musical
They keep asking them because I made a promise that I would in one of my really early videos and now they won't leave me alone about it."

"Well the whole chat if filled with people asking you to do it," he says laughing.

"Okay fine. I will finally fulfill my promise that I made like three years ago," I say smiling.

I rap Lafayette's part like a pro hoping that I've impressed Corpse.

"So, is that good enough for y'all?" I ask when I'm done.

"Damn Y/N. I didn't know you could rap," Corpse says surprised.

I feel my face heat up as I say," I can't. I've just done that part so many times that I have it memorized."

"Still, that was really good. Maybe we could make a song together sometime," he says.

"Well uh, the thing is, my voice sounds like a dying cat. You definitely do not want to make a song with me," I say nervously.

"I'm it's not that bad," he tries to assure me.

"Trust me, it is," I say," let's just move on to the next question."

Good job Y/N. You just exposed that you're an insecure little bitch. What happened to acting cool. 

I get lost in my thoughts before I realise that he is talking to me again.

"Y/N are you okay?" He asks.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I zoned out for a second there," I laugh nervously.

"Oh man. I do that a lot too," he says," anyways, they asked if we could play phasmpohobia together some time."

"Oh hell yeah. I ain't scared of no ghosts," I respond.

"Your video a few days ago says otherwise," he says laughing.

"You watched that?" I ask, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah. It was really funny watching you all scream like little girls," he responds, continuously laughing.

"Uhm rude. I am actually the manlinest man you know. I will prove it to you when we play," I defend myself, pretending to be serious.