Chapter Four

I'm walking to my car when I get a call from my most favoritest person in the world.

Karl Jacobs.

"Heyy!" I say excitedly as I answer.

"Hey! Are you busy tonight?" He asks.

"No, not really. Why?" I ask back as I get to my car.

"We're filming a video for Jimmy's channel and then we're having dinner after and we wanted to know if you wanted to join," he explains.

"Of course! I'm on my way!" I say as I start the car.

We talk for few more minutes before I arrive at their place.

We film the video and I end up getting really messy so I drive home and change.

I put on a black flannel with some leggings and drive back over there for dinner.

"What's for dinner? Ya girl is starving," I ask Karl.

"Food. Yummy food," he says.

"Thanks Karl, that was very helpful of you," I say sarcastically.

"You're very much welcome," he says with a bow. We both laugh and take our spots at the table.

They serve me the Hello Kitty plate that I now have to use everytime I'm at their house because I lost a challenge. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything I just think that there's not enough room for all the food I want to shove in my mouth.

After Dinner Karl and I go up to his room to gossip like little girls. He tells me about his wedding with Sapnap and how I'm invited while I tell him about my date with Corpse.

"I'm so nervous," I say," I haven't been on a date since that Julian kid in highschool."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean look at you, you're stunning and kind and awesome," he reassures me.

"Thanks bub," I say and we hug.

"Also, speaking of dates. Jimmy is wanting to ask you on one. That's why he asked me to invite you tonight," he says.

"Oh uh. Is it okay to go on two different dates with two different people?" I ask nervously.

"I think so. As long as your honest with both of them about how you feel then Yeah," he answers.

Just then we hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" We both call at the same time.

Jimmy comes in with a slightly red face. "Uhm Y/N... may I talk to you for a minute...alone?" He asks.

"Sure!" I say hopping up and following him out of the room. "What's up?" I ask when we're in the hallway alone.

"I was wondering if.. uhm.. if you wanted to... join our Among Us Livestream on Saturday! I saw that you made a video on it and thought that you might like to join us," Jimmy says nervously.

"Of course, I would love to!" I say smiling.

"Okay uh thanks. You can go back to gossiping with Karl now," he says before running down the hallway.

I go back into Karl's room and say,"well that was strange."

"What happened?" Karl asks as I sit back down with him.

"He was all nervous and stuff about asking me to play Among Us," I explain.

"That little chicken. I'm sure he'll grow the balls to ask you out one day," Karl says laughing.

"Maybe," I say shrugging.

I've never really thought of Jimmy that way. He was always just one of Karl's friends. I have nothing against the guy, I'm just not sure if I have those type of feelings for him. But who knows, feelings can develop over time.

After a while everyone leaves Karl's house and I invite him over to mine for a sleepover. He packs up his stuff and I meet him there.

I bust out the cotton candy and hot cocoa and we pigged out while watching a movie. We fall asleep cuddled up together on our makeshift bed in the living room.

I wake up in the morning to my phone alarm going off, telling me that it's time to get ready for work. Karl isn't there so I assume he went home at some point. I pick up the living room and get ready for my day.

Halfway on my way to work my phone starts blowing up with tweets from Karl's new post. I decide to ignore it until I got to work so I didn't accidentally kill myself.

When I get there, I go to my desk and scroll through my tweets. I see the original post that Karl made. It's a picture of me asleep on our living room bed.

"You little shit," I say smiling to myself. I change my profile picture to it just to troll him.

I also repost it with the caption," Atleast I look cute when I sleep. Can't say the same for you Mr. Drooler."

I put my phone down and get to work. Working is hard to do when all you can think about is how you're going on a date with a guy you just met. A really awesome guy at that.

Speaking of date, I need to ask him if Friday is okay since I already have plans for Saturday.

Me: Heyy

I finish whatever is on my desk before I get a response.

Him: Hey. Sorry my phone was dead so I didn't see your message.

Me: You're fine. 

I just wanted to make sure that you're goi g to be free on Friday night

Him: Yeah I'll be free. :)

Me: Great I'll talk to you then.

I was going to say see before I realised tat I wouldn't actually be seeing you aha

Him: haha yeah. I'll talk to you then :)

Hello friends. This is just kinda a filler chapter because the next one is going to be really long.

It's also in Corpse's pov :))

I originally wanted to make Karl like you but then I relaised that I like Karl more than Jimmy so I just made him your best friend.

Also do you guys mind responding this line with your Among Us characters and names and stuff. I want to use as much as I can for you guys.

Anyways, I'll be stalking you in the comments. Buhbyyye~