Chapter Eighteen

We decide to stream the next day as we wait for the rest of my family to get there. Karl, Corpse, and I decide to just run around on our Paracosm server.

"Is Corpse really at your house?" a dono asks.

"Thank you for the donation. No, Corpse is not at my house. We're staying at a cabin together," I explain.

"Wait, wait, wait. Didn't Corpse have a song about that?" Karl asks.

"Think you a problem solver, well then fucking roll the dice," I give my best Corpse impression.

"Feelin' pretty pent up when I'm swervin' through the night," Karl continues.

" Fan behavior am I right,"Corpse jokes.

"Oh my god, Corpse Husband I am your biggest fan!" I say in a more girly voice.

"Yeah, like you can have my first born child for free," Karl says.

"Hey! I was here first!" I playfully argue with Karl.

"Back off my man!" Karl playfully argues back.

"Enough ladies, there's enough of me to go around," Corpse chuckles.

"Sharing is caring," Karl says matter of factly.

"I hate sharing. What's mine is mine," I say.

"So are you saying that I'm yours?" Corpse flirts.

"I-uh... I'm going to stop talking now," I say, feeling my face heat up as Karl giggles like a maniac.

"Aw is Y/N feeling a little shy?" Corpse continues.

"I'm feeling a little nervy uwu, " I joke, trying to regain composure.

"UwU," Karl says in a high-pitched voice.

"UwU," Corpse says, in the exact opposite tone.

"Someone in my chat just said that you make the 'uwu' sound scary," I laugh.

"UwU bitch," Corpse says aggressively, which makes us all laugh.

" Hello! I love your content so much! I have a question for you, who do you love the most?" a dono reads out.

"Thank you so much for the donation, I'm glad you enjoy what I do. Do you just mean in general? I love a lot of people," I answer the dono.

"Like me," Karl says.

"Like Karl," I agree.

"She obviously loves me the most," Dream's donation reads out.

"You wish," I laugh.

"No, she loves me the most," Sapnap donates.

"Yeah, Sapnap is my favorite Dream Team member," I say.

"Hey! That's my husband!!" Karl says.

"Sorry Karl, but he's simping for me now," I laugh.

"Karl, my beloved. I am so sorry for ever thinking that this WOMAN could ever be better than you. I love you so much," Sapnap's donation says.

"Ew, he loves you," I say.

"Yay!" Karl cheers.

"Don't worry Y/N, I will always simp for you," Corpse says.

"Thank you baby," I say with a smile.

We stream for another hour before I get the message that most of my family is at the cabin.

"Alright guys, It's time for us to socialize with actual human beings. Stay safe and have a wonderful day, Bye~" I say ending my stream.

I go to use the bathroom, fix my hair, and leave the room. Karl and Corpse just walk out of their room at the same time, perfect timing.

"You ready to meet the fahm?" I ask.

"I'm a little nervy uwu," He mimicks me from earlier.

"Don't be nervy, I'm sure they'll love you. Plus, none of them are into the whole streaming thing so you don't have to worried about being recognized," I say grabbing his hand in mine.

I squeeze it a little before letting go to put my shoes on. When all our shoes are on, we walk down to my family's cabin. I knock on the door and Bailey opens it.

"Aunt Y/N!" She cheers hugging me.

"Hey Bailey. It's nice to see you again," I say as we let go of each other, " This is my friend Karl, who've you met before. And this is my friend Corpse."

They both awkwardly wave down at the child as she excitedly waves back. She lets us into the cabin  and we see most of my family. My dad's side anyway.

I go to say hi to my sister, but she gives me a nervous look. "What's wrong?" I ask her quietly.

"Mom's here," she says.

Cliffhanger time baby.

I swear I am such a simp for that word, 'baby'. I just love it a lot.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Just a little filler with not as much drama :)

Have a good week!!