Chapter Seven

Corpse joined the game.

"Hiii!" I say excitedly.

"Hey," he says quietly.

"I'm at the clothing shop right now, but I will make my way to you," I say putting down the last Armour stand. When it's suit is on him I run to spawn.

"I have a gift for you," he says when he sees my character.

"Really?" I ask confused.

His character crouches and throws a flower at me. "I remember you telling me that this was your favorite color," he says shyly.

"Thank you!! It's pretty," I say holding it in my hand,"I have a gift for you too!"

I throw a black flower crown at him. "Thank you," he says putting it on.

"You are very much welcome my good sir," I say smiling," it's getting dark, do you want to sleep at my house?"

"Sure," he says and we run to my house.

"So uhm, I dont really have a guest room so you're gonna have to sleep in my room," I say walking up the minecraft stairs.

"That's okay, " he says following me.

Be both lay down in the beds. The ones that are right next to each other. I feel my face start to heat up again and my chat starts to make fun of me.

While sleeping I get a donation saying, "Hiii Y/N!!! Are you doing Swimsuits in November this year?"

"What's 'swimsuits ins November'?" Corpse asks as both of our characters wake up.

"It's  a thing I do every year where I rent one of my grandfather's cabins for two weeks and invite people to stay over. The first week is with my close friends and family. The second week is with some cool youtube peeps I know. I'm  not sure if I'm going to be able to do it this year because of the whole covid thing," I explain.

"Oh okay. Well you can still have a couple people that you already see regularly over I guess," he says.

"Yeah, that's true. I might do that. Maybe one day in the future you can come too Corpse, if you're okay with that," I say.

"That sounds like fun," is his only response.

"So, what kind of house would you like?" I ask as he head down the stairs.

He thinks for a moment before gasping and saying," I just had the beat idea ever."

"What was your idea?" I ask smiling at how excited he is.

"We should build twin tree houses with a bridge connecting them!" He says excitedly.

"Yessss. We have to find a dark oak biome and steal their trees though, so let's do that first," I say.

I empty out my inventory and craft a bunch of axes. We set out on our journey heading in a random direction.

It starts to get dark before we find the dark oak forrest. Corpse gets hit by a zombie, which makes us both jump.

"Dont worry Corpse senpai, I'll protect you!" I say stabbing the zombie.

"Thank you! My brave warrior uwu," he says which makes us both laugh.

We build a small dirt hut and I read the chat while waiting for daytime.

"Do you think you'd ever want to join the Dream SmP?" I read the question out loud," uhh I'm not sure. There's a lot of conflict that happens on that server. I don't really handle conflict very well. Like anyone on the server could slightly raise their voice at me and I would immediately cry. Don't get me wrong, I am friends with most people on the server,  I just don't think it's my thing."

"You should make your own version of the Dream smp. Like invite a bunch a people to come stream on your server and stuff," Corpse suggests.

"That sounds like fun. Okay chat, what do we call our new server, and who do we invite?" I ask them.

This is your chance to tell me to include your personal favorite youtubers. And give creative names ig but most importantly suggest youtubers.

It is December now. Wowzers. That's cool ig. Also I was diseased for the past week and I finally got my test result back. Luckily I tested negative!!! Yayy not disease for me.

Anyways. Have a good weekend. You are loved. Go hydrate please.