Chapter Six

Your pov

I wake up at 3 in the afternoon on Saturday feeling like shit. The date with Corpse last night went well, but it brought back a lot of unwanted memories.

I get up and get ready for the among us stream. Once ready, I message Jimmy. They're streaming all day and told me I could join at anytime. Apparently it was perfect timing because two people just left.

You are yellow with and egg hat (ib TobyRoses)

"Hey Y/N!" Jimmy says as I join.

"Good day sir. How is everyone?" I ask.

Everyone answers and we chat a bit as we wait for someone to find one more player.

"Y/N, do you have anyone you can invite?" Karl asks.

"Uhm. I think I know one person. Uno momento please," I say before muting and texting said person.

Me: Would you like to play Among Us on Mr. Beast's stream?

Corpse: Sure. What's the code.

I send him the code and wait for him to come.

"Hi Corpse!" I say happily.

"Hello," he says shyly.

"Are we ready to start?" Jimmy asks.

"I think so," Chandler says.

"Alright, let's go," Jimmy says and the countdown starts.

We all mute as the 'shhh' screen came up.

Imposter

Are you actually joking? Chris and I are the first imposters.

I fake my tasks and murder Karl first just to be a bully. Which was probably a really bad idea because Chandler walks in right after.

The discussion screen comes up and Chris says,"Noooo. Not my baby boyyyy!"

We all laugh before Chandler says, "Well miss Egg Head. Why did you murder Chris's baby boy?"

As the only one with an egg on my head I say," well you see. The thing is. I uh... I was just mourning my best friend."

"Mourning his death, or laughing at his dead body?" Jimmy accuses.

"Maybe a little bit of both," I admit and we both laugh.

"Seems reasonable," he says.

We all joke about Karl's death and forget to vote.

Mwahaha. I got away with my best friend's murder, always a good thing to celebrate.

The game goes on and we end up losing. I mean, we are pretty terrible imposters so I'm not exactly sure how we made it so far.

Someone else leaves and we have another spot open.

"Is it okay if I invite someone?" Corpse asks.

"Of course!" Jimmy says.

A few minutes later a green body with a leaf on it's head appears.

"This is my boyfriend, Sykunno," Corpse says.

"You're boyfriend?" Sykunno and I ask at the same time. He sounds more surprised and embarrassed while I sound more hurt.

"Of course baby," Corpse says laughing.

"It's nice to meet you Sykunno! My name is Y/N," I say happily.

"It's nice to meet you too. Corpse has told me a lot about you. I hope you guys had a nice date last night!" He says cheerfully.