Chapter Thirteen

I pack my bags and mentally prepare myself for the next two weeks. One week of living with the Mr. Beast crew, minus the main man of course. And then one week with the fam. I have a feeling that I'm going to be with someone who is not a family member the most that week. Once everything is packed and loaded into the car, I call Karl.

"Hey," He answers.

"Hey. How close are you to being fully packed?" I ask.

"Oh honk," He says quietly.

"Karl?" I ask.

"Yes?" He answers.

"Have you even started packing?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No," he says quietly.

"Karrlllll," I whine.

"Y/NNNNN," He whines back.

"You're lucky that I love you enough to help you pack," I say with a smirk.

"You do?" he asks excitedly.

"Of course! I'll be there in a minute," I answer, getting in the car.

"Okay! See you then!" He says before hanging up. R00d.

I drive down to his house and spend the next hour helping him pack. Once his stuff was also loaded into my car, we drove to the cabins.

On the way there, Karl's phone rings. He answers it on speaker.

"Karllll. My main man. Where are you?" Chris asks through the phone.

"We're like ten minutes away," I answer.

"Hurry! We're cooooolllld," Chandler says in the background.

"Blame Karl. He's a last minute packer," I expose Karl.

"Hey!" Karl says, offended.

"How could I forget, He's like this every time we go anywhere," Chris says.

"Am not," Karl pouts.

"Are too," Chris argues back.

They go back and forth for a few minutes before I say, " Can y'all shut the hell up."

They both act offended before we all start laughing.

"We'll be pulling up soon, see you then," I say.

"See ya!" Chris says.

They hang up and we finish the last few minutes of our car ride. When we get to the cabin, I unlock the door so everyone can start carrying their stuff in. Since there was only four of us, we all decided to share one cabin. Karl and I would share the biggest room and Chris and Chandler were going to fight to the death for the second. We decided the right thing to do was to film their battle.

"What is up my good fam. It is Y/N here with Karl, Chris, and Chandler," I start the recording. The rest of them say their introductions before I continue. "Today we are going to witness Chris and Chandler fight to the death for what room they are getting. If you're new to the channel, first of all welcome, but also we do this thing every year called 'Swimsuits in November'. It's where basically me and a few friends stay in a cabin together for a week and party. So, let's get started!"

We set up an arena in the living room and think of the rules before starting. When everyone is ready, I start recording again.

"Okay so, the boys are in their spots currently. Karl, would you like to explain the rules?" I ask.

"So when we say go, they will run into the middle of the arena and wrestle. The first one to leave the arena loses. But here's the twist, they are both covered head to toe in pillow armor, and they have to stay on their hands and knees the whole time," Karl explains.

"Ready, Set, Go!!!" Karl and I cheer.

They both speed crawl into the middle of the arena and start wrestling. Karl and I walk around the outside of the arena with two different cameras, trying to get the best views.

They spend about thirty minutes before Chandler finally pushes Chris out. "YEahhhh!" Chandler cheers.

"Wooo! I win the bet!" I cheer.

"You bet against me?" Chris asks, pretending to be hurt.''

"Of course!" I say with a big smile,'' Anyways, Karl where's my dollar?"

Karl frowns and pulls out his wallet. He hands me a dollar and I cheer with Chandler.

"At least my boy had my back," Chris says, hugging Karl. They have a small bro cuddle moment together before we decide to say our goodbyes to the camera. When that's done, we pick up the living room.

We all decide to go to our separate rooms, Karl and I going to ours. He helps me edit the video for a while, before Chris calls us out for dinner. After we all eat we decide not to stream the first night.

Week one, Day one complete. Thirteen days left to go.

Yo!! I was told to update so here you go :)

Hope you enjoyed. Corpse is coming on the family week since it would be less likely for anyone to recognize him. See ya later!

(Also whoever sung Heat Waves in the comments with me, I love you! <3 )