モれ匚口∪れ匕モ尺

Within 7 minutes of publishing the last update....we hit 1k...

Wow.

Enough said.
🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱
I scanned the large crowd of students and their families that were all seated in front of me, facing the stage. They were chatting to each other in low voices as they waited for the ceremony to begin. Light and L were about to make the freshmen address to start off the ceremony. After that L was going to reveal his identity to Light.

I didn't really need to be here right now, nothing important was about to happen so I could have easily taken some time off and done something else. But I guess I just felt curious and wanted to see L closer up. To you he may be just some character from a show, but in my eyes he was a freaking celebrity, any Deathnote Fangirl/boy would want to see him.

Although I desperately wanted to sit closer to the front of the stage to see L better, I knew that it was to risky and he might recognise me. If not L, Light would anyway. This would be the second time he'd seen me and would probably would wonder who I was and how to get rid of me.

"And now for the freshmen address, freshmen representative, Light Yagami. And Hideki Reuga."

L and Light stood up and began to make their way towards the stage. Light pulled out his speech and began to address the freshmens.

"As all of us embark on this new chapter of our lives....."

Light began.

"The student who chores highest on the test is supposed to give the speech,"
One of the guys in the audience whispered his friend.
"I guess both of them must have gotten the highest score this year,"
His friend replied.
"I heard they both have perfect scores for all subjects."
"Seriously? I can't believe there are actually people like that."

Light finished his speech and bowed. The audience clapped as L picked up his piece of paper and started his own speech.

"Man, those to are total opposites,"
Someone in the crowd said in astonishment.
"Yeah, this one looks like a sheltered genius who's been groomed for success his whole life. But the other one..."
"There's something not right about him, he's just freaking weird."
"This guy must be what they call mad genius."
"Coming to the entrance ceremony dressed like that? Unbelievable!"
"Either he's crazy or he's just toying with us."

The crowd clapped as the two began to make their way off the stage.

Dam it! I can't see them anymore! I can't believe their speeches were so freaking short! If those idiots in the crowd had kept their stupid mouths shut then maybe I would actually have been able to hear them!

I sighed angrily.

Oh well, I may as well get out of here before either of them recognises me. If they do I'll be in trouble because I don't have anywhere near enough money to get another makeover. I shouldn't let my curiosity get the better of me. You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat.

By the time I had managed to get out of the ceremony hall the ceremony was over and Light was already out the front talking to L.

"Shit,"
I muttered under my breath as I lowered my head and began to walk away, trying not to attract attention to myself. I don't no whether or not it was my imagination, buts as I walked away wear as I could feel their eyes burning into the back of my head.

I'm such an idiot, I knew I should have taken the back door...

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Sup mah Homies?

I'm so Sozz this update took so long. Heaps of you were commenting asking for it and I was planning on getting like two or maybe even three done today, but I was so busy I just didn't have time.

Anyways, I promise the next updates will be quicker! Thnx soo much for reading! As I said we have hit 1k!

Yasssssss!