5 乃工尺刀S 1 S匕口れモ

I finally got away from Misa's house sometime the next day. The police had interviewed me about the burglar and I told them what had happened. Leaving out the part about having known that it was going to happen because of an anime called Deathnote.

Jeez, like anyone would ever believe that.

I looked at the money in my hand, I really need to stop accepting money from people. I don't know how much money I was given as a thank you gift but I'm fairly sure it's quite a bit. And then there's the money the assistant director gave me because my performance. Misa's parents even paid for me to stay at a hotel. I lied that I would be in Japan (in the same region where Light lived to make it easier for myself) for a few weeks and that I was staying in a cheap motel. They paid for me to stay in a 5-star hotel for a month. So I'm not living under a bridge anymore which I'm pretty happy about.

They asked me what my name was, I told them it was Mirai. Since Light now has the Deathnote im going to use Mirai Rai as my alias.

Ok, so who dies after L?

Watari?

Actually he dies a few seconds before L because Rem kills him as well. But I've already taken care of the whole Misa thing so Watari should be safe.

Lights little sister Sayu doesn't actually die but she does go into shock after being held captive by Mello's gang when they trade her for the Deathnote. If I can get close enough to her to stop her being kidnapped then I may also somehow get access to the investigation. It also may help me save Matt from dying after that car chase and even Mello if I somehow can figure out how to stop the fire.

Is there anyone else?

So far I'm pretty sure I've saved;

-L
-Misa
-Misa's parents
-Watari

Since the burglar went to jail KIRA will probably kill him so he's as good as dead.

I still have to save;

-Matt
-Mello
-Lights Father

And I want to save Sayu from going into shock.

Jeez.

Lay on my king sized bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Although I've saved 5 people's lives I've got 3 or so to go and something tells me it won't be as easy as last time. Plus if I stuff up I could kill more people than I save.

🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎
This story is getting intense. I think I might have a heart attack.

#WorstJokeOfTheCentury