匚口れ匕工れ∪丹匕工口れ

Sup mah Homies? Hope you have been enjoying this!

I'm just wanna say thank you to my following loyal Homies, thnx for the views, votes and comments!

animegirl1010

universal_mangalover

minecraftgirl309

Violetmusime

animebyk

Thnx soooo much! Without people like you I would have given up on this fanfic long ago.

I'm back to freaking child abuse *cough* I'm mean school tomorrow which is crap. Anyways enjoy!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I've been in the deathnote realm for a year now, I've gotten myself a job at a local cafe and yes, I'm living under that bridge again. It may not be as comfortable as the 5-star hotel but at least it's something. I've made friends with the other homeless kids living there. I help them out whenever I can. Although I'm not there much because I'm usually busy with the whole Kira-case.

On the whole I'm pretty well off. I'm making enough money to keep myself alive, hopefully when I turn 18 I'll have saved enough money to buy an apartment and get a better job. Then maybe I could save up for a laptop to help me with the investigation.

Jeez, there I go again! Thinking ahead! I was 14 when I first got here, now I'm 15. The Kira-case goes for 6 years so when it's over I'll be twenty.

I stared out across the water, I was sitting with my knees pulled up to my face in a crouched position still deep in thought. Soon L will be making his first appearance so I need to pay attention to the news and what's been happening with the Kira-case.

So far I guess I've saved quite a few of the main characters. Now I'm just basically monitoring the situation in case people like Mello and Matt or Raye's Fiancé come into it, in which case I would have to make sure they don't find someway to die. And of course there's a chance now that I've stopped deaths that they may die different ways.

I can't slip up.

Now that I've started I can't go back, I'm gonna have to go through with this until the very end.

I sighed as I got up.

Let's do this shit!

.....ouch.....I forgot this bridge was so low.....I'm going to have a bruise there tomorrow....dam it....