匚口れ下尺口れ匕丹匕工口れ

Sup mah Homies? Thnx for all the views! I'm still in Albury, I've been doing a lot of writing on Wattpad since I came here. Anyways...ENJOY!

P.S You'd better enjoy cause I actually did buy a Deathnote off eBay and yes, I do know your names and if I don't I will find you haters!!!

😈 Mwa ha ha haaaa 😈
🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙

I pulled myself out of bed and got up to have a shower.

Today I'm planning on buying new cloths and maybe even dying my hair a different colour. I want to change my appearance completely so that no one will recognise me.

I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I got changed and left the hotel, I can get breakfast on the way.

I hurried towards the subway and took the train to the nearest shopping centre. I was wearing my hoodie, hopefully no one will recognise me, I have been all over the media lately.

Jeez, why am I so bad at keeping a low profile?

This is why I need to change my appearance ASAP.

The train screeched to a stop, I quickly hopped off and entered the large shopping centre. First off I went to the hairdresser and got my hair dyed a chocolate brown colour. I bought a bunch of new cloths, making sure none of them looked like my previous ones. I even went all the way to organise contacts.

My blonde hair is gone. Instead of wearing it down I now wear it in a bun with bangs coming down the sides of my face. I have deep brown eyes and an entire new wardrobe. I probably should throw my old cloths out to get rid of the evidence, but they're some of the few things I have left of my old life (I have no idea when I'll return, if ever) and I want to hold onto them just a little long.

I feel as though if I throw away everything from home I will slowly forget about my old life. Already everything seems so real to me that I find myself forgetting about the crazy otaku that I once was and I've barely been here a week.

I made my way back onto the train, it was crowded so I had to stand up. Around me people were typing away on their phones and chatting to friends.

"This is unbelievable,"
I heard a guy stranding next to me say to his friend,
"Criminals have been dropping like flies lately."
"It's scary, but at the same time it's kinda cool."
His friend replied.
"Just make sure you don't do anything bad."
Another boy warned them.
"I wouldn't be surprised if the police were behind this."
"No way! The police don't have that kind of power! Don't you know about him?"
"Who?"
"Kira, you know 'Kira'."
"I wonder who's going to be killed next...."
A worried voice murmured from behind me.

I sighed, so it's begun. The Kira case must have started already.

I got off the train and exited the subway. One of the large public TV's caught my attention. People in the street had all stopped and were watchng it. Oh yeah, It's about Lind.L.Taylor makes an appearance on TV claiming to be L.

A man with dark hair sitting behind a desk with a sign reading Lind.L.Taylor, began to speak.

"I have a international task force that includes all member nations. I am Lind.L.Taylor, otherwise known as L."
He paused, letting that sink into the minds of all those watching.
"Criminals around the world are bring killed by a serial killer. I consider this crime to be the most atrocious act of murder in history. I will not rest until the person or personsresponsible are brought to justice. Kira, I will hunt you down. I will find you."

Everyone in the street was silent. "L" continued.

"Kira, I've got a pretty good idea about what your motivation might be and I can guess what you hope to achieve, however, what your doing right now is evil."