刀口∪乃匕

Sup mah Homies? Thnx for all the views, votes and comments! Hope you enjoy this!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Wack-Bounce-Wack-Bounce-Wack

I was sitting at the back of the group watching L and Light play tennis. I still can't believe I'm seriously here, they're so going to see me. I really need to stop taking these risks, just 'coz L's my favourite anime character' shouldn't be a good enough reason to follow them so much and risk being seen. I'm so stupid, I know all this and yet I still find myself in the background watching them.

Soon they'll notice me, that is if they haven't already, and start to seriously wonder who I am and how I always know where they'll be. They even may make me one of their top prioritys on the 'Who to find out more about' list.

I face palmed, I really should go.

I managed to drag myself away from the game without them noticing.

**********Episode 11********

I walked down the dark alley yawning, the bridge was a 10 minute walk from here and I was so tired I felt like I could collapse from exhaustion.

It's nighttime now and I'm walking alone, no one else is around. For some reason I'm feeling a strong sense of Dé-jà-vu....

And then it happened.

A man suddenly appeared and blocked my path.

Crap!

He began to shout to me desperately in gibberish. I've swear I've seen him somewhere before, I just can't think where.

My heart skipped a beat as I realised what he was holding in his hand, it was a knife. With shaking hands he grasped it even tighter and began to stagger towards me.

"W-who are you?"

I asked him in shock, taking a few steps back.

I suddenly felt very afraid.

All this time I've been used to knowing everything about this place, about who was going to die when and how to prevent it. But now it was me who was going to die, I hadn't known when and I have any idea how to prevent it. I was still exhausted and in no shape to fight.

What am I going to do?!

I looked around desperately, but there was no one in sight.

Grimly I realised, I was going to die.

I'm going to die a slow painful death that is not even related to the Kira-case. No one will no of me, how I came to be here. No one will even recognise how many lives I'd saved.

No one will care...

I have no one...

No!

Stop thinking like that!

What about the kids back at the bridge?!

How will they feel when they hear your gone?!

L and the others might die as well!

Are you just going to freaking give up and leave them to die?!

Are you seriously going to let Kira win?!

I raised my arms in front of my face as the guy tried to stab me, stabbing his knife this way and that.

I won't give in!

Not yet!

He raised the knife high, readying himself fir the final blow.

I closed my eyes shut tight.

What am I supposed to do now?

Suddenly I heard screaming and spluttering followed by the sound of a knife hitting the ground. I opened my eyes slowly and stared in horror at the sight in front of me.

He lay there dead, the knife had fallen from his grasp and was laying on the ground a few metres away.

Don't tell me, I thought in horror as I noticed a small black notebook lying on the ground next to the him.....