11. "Grab Thor."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Your sword..." Sif spoke as I adjusted my hold on the weapon, taking out another bandit. We had been fighting the large gang of bandits for hours and no matter how many we killed, more seemed to appear. Although, I could tell their numbers were quickly declining. It wasnt the first battle we had been in over the past few days. We first arrived in Asgard about 5 days ago and since then we had been in 3 different fights with similar groups of people. The first battle was on Vanaheim, the second on Alfheim and the third on Asgard. It was exhausting.
"I've never seen anything quite like it."

"Thanks." I swung the sword, taking out the last bandit, before turning to face the woman.
"I made it myself on Midgard." She sheathed her sword and I offered her mine.

"What is it made from? It's beautiful." She gently touched the runes, before looking at me.

"Vibranium." She nodded, seemingly impressed, handing it back.
"We should probably go and find the others." We moved through the streets, before running into the warriors three.

"Where's Thor and Loki?" Sif asked them and they looked at us in confusion.

"They left to find you two." Volstagg looked at us in confusion.
"You haven't seen them?"

"Not since we all split up." I shook my head.

"They could be hurt. We have to find them." Fandral sighed and there was a a loud bang from a couple of streets away.

"Found them." I muttered, following the sound, the four Asgardians following closely.
"Hogan, Fandral, you go that way." I pointed down an alleyway and they nodded, going without question.
"Sif, Volstagg, go around." Just like the other two they went without question and I walked forward, finding myself in a market of types.
There were at least 30 bandits surrounding the two princes. Loki was stood in front of Thor, who was unconscious on the ground, possibly dead.
"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch."

"Just glad you made it, darling." Loki smirked, but I could see how exhausted he looked. The group of bandits closed in and I caught a glimpse of the four warriors coming together.
Sif and the warriors three began their attack and a shocked expression crossed Loki's face.

"What, you didn't think I came without a plan did you?" I asked teasingly, before swinging my sword at the bandits that came close.

"Get the princes out of here!" Sif shouted over to me and I sheathed my sword, moving my hand and putting up a wall of ice between us and the bandits.

"Grab Thor." Loki put his brother's arm over his shoulder and I took Thor's other arm. There was a grunt from behind us as one of the bandits were killed by an illusion of me. Loki looked at me with a wolffish grin and we managed to get back to the palace.

"Take him to the healers." Loki ordered the nearest guards, who quickly took Thor from us.
"Maybe you should visit the healers too, darling. You're looking a little wounded."

"I could still kick your ass if I wanted to." I reminded him, making him laugh a little, agreeing with me.

"Come on." Loki took my hand and lead me back to his room before I sat down on the couch, closing my eyes and taking a breather. I heard Loki moving around, but decided to ignore him, tired from the battle. It sounding like he was drawing a bath and I picked up an astronomy book off of the table in front of me, only for Loki to take it from me as soon as I opened it.
He pulled me up of of the couch wordlessly and I sighed.

"Loki, I should get back to the battle." I muttered and he smiled.

"You've done enough, darling. Lady Sif and the three morons can handle it." He replied, pulling me towards the bathroom.
"Why don't we relax a little? We've barely had a break over the past few days."

"As fun as that sounds, we don't have time for a break." I escaped his hold, attempting to leave the bathroom, but Loki just pulled me back.
"We still haven't found the leader of these attacks and we don't know if, when or where they're going to attack next."

"That's Thor's responsibility, not yours." Loki mumbled and I sighed, turning to face him.

"Loki-"

"You're staying here." He smirked.
"Prince's orders."

"You... That's mean." I pouted and he kissed me.
"I going to get you back for this." I mumbled, annoyed and he kissed me again.

"Later, darling. Sit down." I reluctantly did as I was told and Loki picked something up, pressing it to the small cut on my head. I winced and I noticed his lips curl up in amusement. I looked at the small table, seeing cotton balls and rubbing alcohol and I dipped on of the cotton balls in the solution, before pressing it against the cut on Loki's cheekbone, making him flinch. He glared at me and I smirked victoriously as he took the cotton ball from my hand, putting both of them down on the table.
"I need to go and talk to my mother, why don't you enjoy your bath and then we can go to the library before dinner?"

"Fine." I mumbled, a part of me wanting to argue, but a bigger part of me wanting to visit the library. It was probably one of my favourite places in Asgard and the libraries on Earth didn't really compare.

"I'll be back soon." Loki kissed my head lightly, before leaving and closing the bathroom door behind him. I huffed out a breath, before undressing and slipping into the water. Admittedly, it felt good, better than I was expecting. I smiled a little, scooping up some of the bubbles, before blowing on them lightly, watching them slowly turn to ice. I relaxed, washing my hair and sinking into the water, feeling myself getting tired.
I got out of the bath, wrapping myself in a towel, before using my magic to summon my bathrobe from Earth.
I heard the bedroom door open and I smiled a little.

"Alright, I admit it. You were right." I sighed, using my magic to quickly dry my hair, before moving towards the door.
"Loki?"

"No, not quite."