13. "Sorry I Almost Killed You."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So you failed to kill Stark and Thor is here on Midgard, and you didn't kill him either?" Gunnar asked and I looked down at the ground.

"I was out matched, if I had tried-" He slapped me hard enough for my head to turn, facing the prisoners that were chained to the wall. Nat struggled against her chains, whilst Steve and Bucky just looked at me sadly. Sam was unconscious after Gunnar had knocked him out for talking too much. I turned back to my brother as he raised his hand again.

"Careful." Ingrid warned quietly, holding his wrist.
"You know how delicate the spell is. Knock her out of it and were both in trouble."

"You are a weapon, Y/N. A killer. A monster." Gunnar spoke, grabbing my face.
"Disappoint us again and you will be disposed of."

"Yes, brother." I nodded my head and he put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me close.

"I am not your brother." He growled, before pushing me away.

"You are a complete idiot!" Ingrid snapped at him and I looked down at the blade in my side.

"Y/N!" Bucky yelled and I looked at him, before pulling the knife out of my torso and dropping it on the ground by his feet.

"We found this one sneaking around outside." One of the four new guards spoke as they entered the warehouse, restraining a struggling Loki. He was beaten and bloodied and I felt sick.

"Hello, darling." He smirked weakly at me as he was pushed to his knees in front of my siblings.

"Y/N." Ingrid spoke and I looked at her.
"You failed to kill Stark and Thor. Prove to us you're still loyal. Kill Loki."

"You want her to kill her boyfriend?" Gunnar laughed.
"That's dark. I bet she wont do it. Y/N is weak, but this should be entertaining to watch." I moved in front of Loki, seeing a pleading look in his eyes.

"It's okay, darling. I know this isn't you." He smiled at me and I unsheathed my sword. My friends looked at me in disbelief as I put my sword on his shoulder. I tried to fight it, I didn't care about what happened to me, but I knew that if I killed Loki, I'd never forgive myself.
"You're under their control. But remember what they did to you. How much they hurt you. You're stronger than they'll ever be."

"Shut him up already, Y/N." Gunnar muttered, sounding bored and I raised my sword, just as there was a crash and something flew towards me. I caught the arrow, before it could touch me, seeing a familiar grey substance on the arrow head. Poison. The same poison that almost killed me on that mission all those weeks ago. I had got so mad when Bruce said that he had managed to recreate the poison, but then he said it was more specifically designed for Asgardians and he needed to recreate it to make an antidote.

"Y/N?" Ingrid asked and I looked at the pair, before dropping my sword and stabbing the arrow into Gunnar's chest. He gasped in pain, falling back. Ingrid moved to stab me with a dagger, but I blocked her attack, shoving her back against the wall.
I trapped her in a large block of ice, freezing her to the wall, before punching her hard enough to knock her out. I turned just in time to see Loki killing the last guard and I couldn't control the grin that appeared on my face.

"It's good to have you back, darling." Loki smirked and I hugged him.
"For a moment, I thought I had lost you."

"For a moment, I thought I was gone." I admitted.

"You guys are adorable, but you want to get us out of here?" Nat asked and I used my magic to unlock all of the handcuffs.

"Sorry I almost killed you." I muttered to Loki and he kissed my head.

Loki x Reader - Cold Handsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें