Chapter 14

Hey guys and gals!

Wow!! Over 700 views!! That is insane!!!
Thank you guys so much for everything!❤️
———————————————————-
I'm here with another chapter!
Unfortunately I will not be able to post regularly, but I will post as much as I can when I have the chapters done.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder's POV:

Rose... Rose...Rose. I can't stop repeating her name in my head. It's so perfect, she's so perfect! I will do everything in my power at make her the happiest girl in the world and I will never let her go.

"Are you ok now love?" I asked her, wiping the remaining tears off her face.

"Y-yes, I-I'm im good, thank you." She stutters.

"Do you want to tell me what made you cry?" I asked her.

"No... not yet." She whispered the last part thinking I wouldn't hear, but I did.

My heart sank when she said she didn't want to tell me what made her so sad, but lifted again when she gave me the hope that maybe one day she will open up to me. Goddess, I hope it's soon. I never want to see my mate cry.

"How about after you finish eating i take you on a tour around the pack territory?" I say, giving her a genuine smile.

Someone clears their throat from behind me. Miles is standing behind me looking a bit nervous.

"Umm.. alpha don't you have oh I don't know, work to do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I groaned, remembering all the paperwork I still have to do. Rose tilted her head at my reaction. It was so cute!!

"I guess we will have to take a rain check on that tour ." I sighed.

"Well, we can show her around." Suggested my sister, Addie.

I really want to show her around myself. I wanted to show her all the things I have accomplished as an alpha. Xander wanted our mate to be proud of us, to be proud to be our mate. But I guess she still needs to know where everything is and unfortunately I have things to do.

"I guess that will do." I said, disappointed.

"Don't worry darling, she will be in good hands!" My mom stated.

I gave her a nod before turning back to my sweet mate. I slowly extended my hand, softly taking her hand in mine.

"I will see you soon my love." I told her, planting a light kiss to the back of her hand before following Miles back to my office.

I honestly don't know how long I will be able to take being with out her. I'm already starting to miss her and I've only just left. Xander was beginning to pace around restlessly.

"Calm down she is in good hands." I told him

"I know. I just can't help it. I want her to be in our arms at all times."

" I know how you feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Thanks for reading
Please leave a comment and/or Vote!

Much love💜
~Fay the Day