Chapter 15

Rose's POV:

Ila let out a whimper after Ryder had left. All this still confused me. How could Ryder be my mate. I already have one... well... had. Even so, my wolf side just keeps being drawn to him. Apart of me wants him to be my mate because he has been so kind to me and it's been a long time since anyone has been so kind. But then again it could all be an act. I have been tricked before. I could almost feel the scars he left begin to burn.

~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~

"Father... please." I begged.

"Who gave you permission to call me that you disgusting little slut?!" He yelled in my bloody face.

I was on hour 3 of my Saturday morning beating. My face was covered in blood, bruises, and tears. I lay on the ground as still as can be waiting for the next hit to come down on me. Then I heard him walking away. I thought maybe I got lucky and it was finally over. But of course I could never get such luck. He had gone into the kitchen and grabbed one of the kitchen knifes. Panic began to bubble in me and my heart pounded in my chest.

"Maybe this will help you learn never to do or say anything without permission."

"No...n-no...NO!! P-please please!!!" I cried, trying to crawl away in fear.

I was only 14 so I didn't have my wolf yet, and without her I knew this would be 10x worse.

(Warning: graphic scene ahead! If uncomfortable please skip ahead to the next "•" line. Thank you!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When he reached me he took a hold of the knife and plunged it into my back between my shoulder blades. I knew that it would scar (if it didn't kill me) from how deep It was. He dragged the knife down my back I a zigzag pattern. I screamed as cried out in pain, but that only seemed to encourage him more. The one good thing is that if it did scar I would only be on my back. But then just as I thought that, it was as if the world was making me, he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me over onto my back. I cried out In pain as my bloody back made contact with the floor.

Tod(my father) had an evil look in his eye. He gave a sinister smirk as he jabbed the kitchen knife into my side making crisscross shapes all over my body.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After he was satisfied with his work Tod just stood up and walked away. Leaving me to just bleed out onto the floor. The only reason I didn't die from all the blood lose is probably because I have werewolf blood in me. I may not have my wolf so the pain was still horrible, but I still lived. Although, I wish I hadn't. I lay in the floor covers in my own blood and tears and look down at my body.

"How could any mate ever love me? I'm too broken. Too ruined." I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~flash back over~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
~Fay the Day❄️

Please leave a comment/vote!👍🏼❤️