Chapter 16

Sorry it's been so long! School has been crazy, but thank God we are just about finished so I can hopefully get a few more chapters done.

Oh and did I mention, WE FOR OVER 1K VIEWS?!?? That is CRAZY!!

I love you guys so much and I'm so glad that you are loving my story!❤️

Anyways back to the story!

—————————————

Rose's POV:

"Come along dear! Much to do, much to see." Amelia called out, gesturing an arm for me to follow.

I followed her out side the pack house into he yard where a car was waiting for us. I looked back at the place I had just left and took in just how large the building was. It was at least 3 to 4 stories tall!

"Rose!"

I flinched in fear. The voice didn't seem threatening but that's all I've ever known. I turn around quickly so that I don't get punished for not responding.
It was Addie who called out to me. She was standing beside the car with the side door opened for me to get in.

"Sorry." I say quietly as I slid into the car.

"It's all good girl!" She says to me with a smile.

As we start driving I watched out the window while Amelia and Addie told me all about each building, garden and park. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. I was really trying to find the easiest escape routes just in case, but my mode kept going back to one thing. Ryder.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

"And that's the Elementary school." Addie tells me as she points out a large building with a playground out front.

Their Territory was so large. They had everything you could possibly need. Schools, grocery stores, even a mall. It was so much larger then the one I grew up in. It was even bigger than Dark night, which was pretty impressive. It kind of scared me how big it was. It made me wonder just how many people lived here?

"Umm.. I-if you don't mind me asking. H-how many are in your pack." I asked softly.

"Well, adding you to the mix makes it about 1,347." Amelia says as if it's nothing.

My eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of my head! That was a lot! Dark night was one of the largest pack and they only had about 700. 1000 was insane!

"Don't you worry sweetheart. It may seem like a lot, but they all seem like family. Plus most of them are really good people."

"Most of them?" Ila questioned.

I just let it go for now. However, I had a feeling I would find out what she meant soon.

~~~~~~~another time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia had to go. Saying she had a few things she needed to take care of, so Addie decided that we should grab dinner at the mall food court. Of course I said nothing about it. I had no issue with eating at the food court, but even if I did I would be too afraid to say anything. My mother used to tell me that I should never complain about what I was given. Especially food, because it can be taken away in seconds. They used to starve me a lot back home. If I can even call it that. It never felt like a home. More like a prison that I had no choice but to go back to everyday. A home is supposed to be where you feel safe, warm, and loved. But all I ever felt was pain, coldness, and resentment. I've never felt loved. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever feel what real love is. At one point I believed I would find it with my mate, but clearly I was wrong.

I was in the middle of my self loathing when a sent hit me. It wasn't like Ryder's. Soft, sweet and homey.
It smelt like my old school, cheep perfume, hair spray, and judgment.
I looked over and saw a few girls making their way over to where we were sitting.

"Oh great. Here we go." Addie muttered to herself.

"Omg Addie! It's so good to see you!" She said in an annoying high pitched voice.

"Don't call me that! Only my friends and family call me Addie. How many time do I have to tell you that?" Addie spat.

"Aww Addie but we are friends aren't we? And we will probably be sisters soon once your bother and get married." She told her.

Addie growled.

"Who's this?" She asked. Turning her attention to me. I shrank down into my chair. I didn't like it girl. She gave of bad vibes.

"I'm Tiffany, girlfriend of Alpha Ryder." She told me.

———————————-

To be continued...

Please leave and vote and or a comment!💜💜

Much love
~Faye the Day