Chapter 2:

Ava was surprised that Bella was sitting with them at the lunch table but when she saw Edward wasn't there she understood why. Everyone was always second best compared to Edward in Bella's eyes.

When classes finally ended she headed to the parking lot of the school and got into Bella's truck. The drive home was silent like it always was but Ava noticed that Bella was troubled and sad. It made her want to laugh, what did Bella have to be sad about? They pulled into the driveway of their house, Bella gets out and then Ava.

"Edward. You're here." Says Bella and Ava rolls her eyes before going into the house not bothering to look in his direction. She had been getting angry lately and her body was warmer than usual making her annoyed since she likes to wear a lot of clothing at one time and she just got too hot now.

She sat on her bed and looked towards her violin that was put away in its case and frowned. She hadn't played since Billy Black had come by to watch the game with Charlie, finally making up her mind she walked over to the case and picked it up placing it on her very messy desk then opens it up.

She looked at the instrument for a while before shutting the case and throwing herself on her bed. She was tired but she knew she had homework. So she reluctantly got up and pulled her backpack onto her bed before pulling out her yellow pencil pouch and her math notebook.

It was dark out when Charlie knocked on Ava's door before walking in with a worried look on his face. Ava sits up and looks at him confused as to what is making him so worried.

"I thought she would be in here." He says and Ava frowns even more.

"Who?" She asks and Charlie looks at her before pulling out his phone.

"Bella. She wrote a note that she went for a walk with Edward but she hasn't come home yet." He says before leaving the room when the person he calls answers their phone. Ava gets up and pulls her black sneakers on before hurrying after her father.

Charlie had gathered everyone for the search party and Ava was standing with Mike and Jake as she listened to her father and his two closest friends talk.

"I'll call the Cullens again. Her note said she and Edward went for a walk." Says Charlie and Ava moves to look at the map he has in front of her.

"They left town, Charlie." Says Billy and Ava looks at him shocked. Left town? Did Bella run off again with her boyfriend again?

"Hospital said Doc Cullen got a big job somewhere else." Says Harry Clearwater as he puts a reassuring hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Ava was looking into the woods when she saw movement; she walks closer and quickly pulls at Jakes shirt to get his attention.

"What is it?" Asks Jake then looks to where Ava is pointing and gasps.

"Charlie!" He yells and Ava watches as tall man with a stern expression walks out carrying Bella in his arms.

"It's Sam Uley. He found her." Says Billy and Ava watches as Charlie bolts to Bella's side and wraps his arms around Bella lifting her out of Sam's arms.

"Thank you, Sam. Thank god." Says Charlie and Ava can't help but feel a little relived. She may not like she sister but she would never want something bad to happen to her.

Ava watches as Jake runs along side Charlie before he turns around and looks at Sam. Ava frowns at the exchange, as Jake looks uncomfortable with Sam staring at him. Weren't they friends? Ava stares at Sam for a while before going to approach him. When she reaches his side she expects him to look at her with a stern expression but for some reason it was much softer than when he was looking at Jake.

"Thanks for finding Bella, Charlie would have been devastated if something happened to her." She says and Sam stares at her for a while before speaking up.

"What about you?" He asks and Ava shrugs her shoulders.

"What about me?" She asks looking straight into Sam's eyes.

"She's your sister and yet you are still here talking to me instead of being with her." He says and Ava scoffs.

"She has enough people worrying about her, and a break up isn't going to kill her no matter how dramatic she is. She's better off without those stupid Cullens. They made me sick just being around them anyway." She says her small hands clenched into fists and Sam can see the hatred she holds for the Cullens and that interests him.

"You don't like the Cullens?" He says trying to suppress the urge to scowl at just saying their name.

"Only a psycho would like them, guess it make sense my sister of all people had to date one of them and bring him into her family." She says and Sam frowns.

"Don't you mean your family?" He asks and Ava looks at him before shaking her head.

"All I wanted to say was thank you." She says before leaving and walking into her house. Sam watches her leave confused, she detached herself from her family more than once. Like she wanted nothing to do with them, well that's not true more like she wanted nothing to do with Bella.

---------------------------

Authors Note:

Hello my beautiful being I hope today has been kind to you. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter!