Chapter 9:

Ava sat at the table and stared at her bowl of cereal and Bella debated on what to say. You're wondering if she wants to apologize, think again she was going to ask for inside information about Sam.

"Ava." She calls out and Ava looks up at her.

"I need you to give me a straight answer, did Sam Uley do something to Jacob and?"

"Fuck you Bella." She says cutting her sister off. Then she gets her bag and goes to leave the house.

"Ava wait okay, let me prove it to you okay if you claim they did nothing then that means they have been lying to you." She says and Ava glares at her making Bella take a step back from her.

"You really are an idiot."

"Ava you really think Sam has nothing to do with this, I mean Embry and Jake stopped talking to us and then suddenly they follow him around. They always talked about how they hated him."

"You're forgetting one thing, I don't give a shit anymore." She says and Bella blocks the door to make sure she doesn't leave.

"Just come with me because if you don't then you just prove my suspicions right." She says and Ava rolls her eyes.

"What suspicions?"

"That you know what happened to Jake and Embry." Ava just signs in defeat before getting into Bella's truck. She would do anything to get Bella off her back and to stop harassing her friends.

The drive felt like it went on forever and Ava was feeling hot, she had forgotten to take her medication for two days already because she honestly didn't care anymore.

Paul kept texting her but she just couldn't bring herself to text him back since she was embarrassed. She had cried in front of him and even though it was for good reasons she just couldn't get passed this feeling.

When the truck stopped Ava saw Jared, Paul, Embry, Jacob, and Sam.

"I knew it." Says Bella before getting out of the truck and marching up to Sam. Ava quickly scrambles out of the truck to make sure her sister didn't do anything stupid.

"What did you do to him?" She yells and Ava runs after her.

"Hey, easy!" Says Sam.

"Bella stop." Says Ava standing in front of her sister pushing her away from the boys but Bella keeps going.

"He didn't want this!"

"What did he do? What did he tell you?" Asks Paul trying to calm himself down for Ava's sake but can't seem to.

"Bella just leave it he's fine!" Exclaims Ava but gets ignored, at this point she was getting very angry and her body was heating up.

"Nothing! He's told me nothing, because he's scared of you!" Yells Bella and Paul just starts laughing.

Then Bella slaps Paul and Ava freeze she then growls and pushes Bella hard sending her to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" She yells shocking everyone even Bella.

"Ava it's okay." Says Paul but Ava can't hear him over the ringing sound in her ears then she feels pain as she suddenly sees red.

Bella stares wide eyed when she sees her sister turn into a wolf in front of her. Then she gets up making Ava turn to look at her and when she runs Ava snarls then chases her.

"Shit." Says Sam as he sees Jacob shift tackling Ava and Paul shifts going to get Jake off of Ava.

"Take Bella to Emily's place." Says Sam then following the three wolves who disappeared into the woods.