Chapter 12:

Paul finally gives in and drives Ava home after noticing how dark it was out. He didn't want her dad to hate him before even properly meeting him.

         "I'll see you soon, okay?" Says Paul kissing her forehead and Ava nods getting out and making her way into her house.

         When she got in she stopped, vampire, shit it smelled like vampire. She quickly got in and looked around only to see Bella drinking hot chocolate with Alice standing next to her.

         "Ava." She says with a smile and Ava moves away already feeling her skin start to warm up.

         "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to come back." She says her voice strained.

         Alice looks at her and notices that she smells different. Then she sees that the sweatshirt she is wearing isn't hers.

         "It's good to see you." She says and Ava shakes her head before glaring at the small vampire.

         "Leave." She says and Bella stands in front of her sister.

         "Ava stop just let her be." She says and Ava growls.

         "You gave me shit when I had Paul over and now you have the nerve to tell me to leave it alone?" She says stepping towards Bella and Bella takes a step back.

         "Ava calm down." Says Alice and Ava looks at her.

         "You better be gone before my dad comes back." She says then makes her way to her room.

----------------------------

         Ava stood outside with Bella as they saw their father off. Ava was going to get a ride with Embry so she waited for them.

She was nervous to see Paul since she hadn't told him about how Alice was staying with them but she figured it was only a matter of time before he found out.

         "There'll be a reception after. I might stay late, see if I can help." Says Charlie and Bella nods. The two sisters wave as he drives away.

         Ava sighs when she smells Alice behind them and Bella jumps not expecting the small vampire to be there.

         "You're not going?" Asks Alice looking at Bella.

         "I'm not the most popular person on the werewolf rez right now." Says Bella.

         "Maybe because all of this is your fault for hanging around with them." Sneers Ava as she looks at Alice with a glare.

         "Ava." Says Bella and Ava rolls her eyes before seeing Jake pull up with Embry and Quil.

         She makes her way towards them as they pull up and Quil smiles slightly at seeing her.

         "Paul isn't going to like her staying around you." Says Embry and Ava sighs.

         "I've tried to get ride of her but Bella isn't having it." She says and the three of them smile.

         They quickly put their frowns back on when Bella makes her way to them.

         "Quil, you too?" Says Bella.

         "Yeah. Me too." Says Quil harshly.

         Jake then climbs out and Embry takes the drivers seat before turning to Ava.

         "Get in." He says and Ava nods making her way to the passenger side.

         "You alone?" Jake asks Bella.