Chapter 4

As soon as I rounded the corner my head was met with a butt of a gun. I fell hard to the ground. Someone turned on the white noise and it forced Liam to the ground. He went limp.

"Took you awhile lady Jane. Were you slacking on the job now?" Liam said out of breath.

"You have sky rocketed in your price baby." She said back.

"Take me and let them go. I won't cause you any trouble." He offered to her. No! She wasn't going to take us. But at the moment i wasn't really helpful. My head hurt so bad and I couldn't get up.

They were still talking but I didn't hear what they were saying. I have to use my powers. They are gonna hate me, but as long as they stay safe, it will be worth it.

I saw that chubs and zu had their hands and feet tied. And they had duct tape on their mouths. No wonder we couldn't hear them.

"You next little girl, come on." She said as she went to pick me up. As soon as I was up I grabbed onto her throat and pushed her up against the wall.

I could see that Liam was standing near me, I held a hand out so he wouldn't get close. "Hand him your gun. And the keys." Lady Jane did so. "Liam get them untied." I said, and he did so.

"Now, you are going to turn and walk back across the highway. You are.... Going to walk into that Forest and keep walking until an hour passes....and you are going to sit down in the middle of it and do not move. Don't drink....don't eat.....or sleep no matter how hard you want to. Your not going to move. And you will forget about this, and All of us." I pushed the image into her head.

I let go of her throat, praying that it worked. "I won't remember any of this..." she said while walking off into the woods. I felt like I was going to faint. Don't pass out don't faint! I kept repeating in my mind.

I saw chubs wide eyes in my peripheral vision and I could see Liam getting closer and closer to me. "Don't!" Was all I could get out. My vision was going in and out.

I fell to the ground but never made hard contact. I was gently put down, but not by someone, but by someone's powers. Liam , or chubs, used their powers to save me, just like I did.

The last thing I saw before passing out was zu. She was inches from my face. And she looked like she was crying. I felt so bad for scaring her and lying to her. And then I was gone.

—————
LIAMS POV

she didn't fall hard to the ground, I made sure of that. I saw her starting to fall and used my powers to make sure she didn't hit it. She didn't want me to get close to her so I had to respect that.

I ran up to her but zu beat me to her. As soon as her eyes fluttered shut and we were sure she was out was when Chubs had to rip zu off of her.

Oh my god. She was and orange. Orange not green. I bent down to pick her up, and that's when I saw the huge gash on her forehead. She was bleeding really really bad. I took off my hoodie and applied pressure to it.

"Liam! What are you doing don't touch her! For all we know she has been doing the same things to us!" I heard him yell.

"She is unconscious you idiot! She probably hasn't been!" I screamed back.

Zu got into the van and I picked up Genevieves limp body. She was so light, I felt bad. She was skin and bones. She had muscle, but not a lot.

"Zu help me get her into the back seat." She did so. I didn't know if she was crying because she was scared of Genevieve or if she was scared of what just happened with lady Jane.