Chapter 10

GENS POV

we got their a lot later than expected. We got their after sun down, but it was nice, it was like a cover.

I got duty to work on waking up zu and Liam and chubs had to scope out the area. It was a nice house. Two story, light yellow color, and it looked like no one has touched it in years.

I woke up zu and told her to grab all the flashlights we had. The house, from what I could tell, didn't have any power, and I didn't want to have zu use her powers or else it would raise suspicion.

Chubs and Liam came back to the car. Chubs was rambling on about something and Liam was covering his ears to try and drown him out.

When they stopped outside the van I listened in on their conversation. "Don't try anything Liam!" Was what chubs had said.

"I won't ! Geez always jumping to conclusions!" Liam said back. I opened the door catching them by surprise. "What are you two talking about?" I asked.

Liams ears turned pink on the top. "Nothing!" Liam said a little too quick. I giggled and helped zu out of the car. "Ok, zu, you get my little sisters old room, that sound ok?" Liam said to zu.

Her face lit up. The thought of having a little girls room made her so happy. She made a mad dash to the house, and chubs chased after her.

"Chubs will get me and Coles old room, and looks like me and you can share my parents room." He said. I looked at him and he looked back at me. "Ohh..uh-uh I mean...if you don't mind....you know what...you and zu can share!" He said. Clearly embarrassed.

"I don't mind Liam." I said. A little flirty. He smiled at me. We grabbed all our bags and headed inside. Liam once inside went back out and pulled the van into the old garage.

Their were a few bikes, boxes of old stuff, and some tools for working on cars. But that was it. Liam lingered a little in the garage before coming into the house.

When we walked upstairs chubs was asleep already. And zu was waiting for us to tuck her in. Liam sucked in a sharp breath as we walked into his sister old room.

I turned to whisper so only he could hear me. "Go clean up. You don't have to be in here if you don't want to." He looked at me and smiled.

"I want to be on here darlin. It just brings pain. That's all." He said back quietly. I nodded and made my way over to zu.

I gave her a kiss on the head and tucked her in. Brushing her hair behind her head. Liam moved in next. Tucking her in and kissing her forehead. "Get some sleep ok zu? If you need anything get me or gen. Don't wake up chubs!" He said at the end.

We all laughed but not too loud. Me and Liam left the room, cracking the door just in case she needed us . He led me to where I'm guessing was his parent room.

He went to the restroom to wash up while I got our room ready. Setting our stuff out. When he came out I went in. I took my time getting washed up. I felt gross just from sitting in the car all day.

I changed into my pajamas and walking back into the room. There was a queen sized bed in the corner. Liam already looked like he was out cold. I sat down on the bed trying to not make a lot of noise.

"Hey darlin. Took you long enough." He said. His voice was raspy, like he had been crying. I cuddled up next to him and turned him to face me.

I could see the tears in his eyes. He had been crying. I held onto him right while he cried into my shoulder. "Lee, we didn't have to stop here you know. We can leave first thing tomorrow if you want?" I asked him.