9

"So lemme tell you the basics while we're on our way...Umm. but first...just follow me, and...Umm. ...trust me...if...Umm. ..if you can that is....it'll be for the best...if you do...Umm. ..it's upto you guys...but just let me know...Umm know...like if you believe me...or don't trust my instinct or suggestion or whatever. ...just...Arg. ....I'm no good at this kind of...just trust me all the way if you can ok?" She said, her face flushed with frustation and embarrassment.

Danny and Tucker nodded immediately. They had absolutely no idea what she just said. Sam on the other hand, paid close attention to the girl ghost.

"So...whats going on?" She stared.

Lilith's eyes opened with surprise. "Oh yes...about that...it's. ...a long story. But you guys know one part already." She looked at them. Seeing their confused faces,  she added "Danny visions...that happened 2 years ago. Whatever he saw. Happened.

Well with just one exception. That night, Freakshow tried to gain control over Sam, somehow he found a way to control certain humans...but it actually failed. Instead it fit reflected and affected Danny somehow. That's what all think. What no one knows was that Sam had been protected from that mind control. Danny was under the control of Freakshow's backup plan. His ghost control orb. However just like how Sam was protected, he was semi protected. Whatever protected him, only protected his human self. So when he was exhausted and turned human, his sanity returned."

"But by then it was to late. Wasnt it? Sam was taken. Amity got destroyed. " It was Danny who spoke. He knew he didn't do it...but the thought his future self lead to it, it just made him feel guilty. After soo many years his friends were still beside him and their lives were still in danger...because of him.

"Yup. " Lilith replied, with a big smile on her face.

The two noticed Danny's face fall further. Apparently Lilith seemed to be completely oblivious to his feelings. Lilith paused and faced Danny. Sam held his hand tight while Lilith patted his back, still smiling. Sam noticed it. So she isn't clueless...she knows he's feeling awful...then why smile and reply like that.

Lilith just continued, "However, Danny managed to get serious. He forced control. Ghost were no longer a threat to Amity. Tucker, Technys and Danny together prepared the best ghost proof technology. Some were even used in the zone! Ghosts and human relations improved. People saw that they had a human side as well. Ghost realized that their fighting for nothing of greater value than the lives of the people. Amity became better and safer..."

Tucker smiled as he patted his buddy. "See dude! It turned out for the better!"

Danny nodded slowly. "But Sam? Did they, I mean future us get her? "

"Nope." Lilith replied coldly. Sam winced. Why is this kid replying without thinking about his feelings? Actually, why does Danny always take the blame and feel bad about literally everything!

"Sam was never found. But I'll explain that in detail later. Its prety important.

Anyways, everything was swell. That is until last year. Only one ghost he blamed for the change. And he hated her. She had just come from nowhere and seemed real annoying. Some ghosts say she reminded him of something or rather someone. And then he stared to look for her. He kept searching for Sam. However he wasn't an idiot. He left clues for those who know him very well to solve and find him or her in case anything happens.

It seems that he actually knew something like was to happen. Only thing that was off was timing. It happened before he expected. I'm not clear with those details. Tucker can help you out with that. Future Tucker, I mean."

"What about that ghost...who just mentioned. Any idea about her?" Tucker asked.

Lilith smiled. "I actually have an idea on that ghosts identity. I think it's pretty obvious but...I'm not so sure. None of the ghosts know of her or atleast of her encounter with Danny. Except...Jazz. She's the one who knows of this in detail.

You see Danny trusted in Sam and told her everything. But after her disappearance or kidnapping, he decided to break information. He told bits to Tucker, little to Valerie, some to Jazz...and so on." She explained. Sam and Tucker held tightly to Danny as he tried to keep pace with Lilith.

"So you're saying that the information you've given is accurate. And the incident 2 years back...it's what Danny had seen? There's nothing more on that? Like how they came out...where is  my future self? How did Technus and other ghosts come under Danny? And how come he didn't bother to look for me until another ghost came along?" Sam started asking her as they reached a mansion.

"I dont like to explain things which I'm not sure of, so I'm not telling anything further. You see Danny has left clues which I'm hoping you all can decode, well since you, Danny are technically him and you both know him better than anyone... except Jazz, so that's what we have to do for now." Lilith paused as she phased into the mansion and unlocked the door from inside and opened it.

"We have to Get those clues. "