10

"So where are we now? "

"Why! That's Tuck's place! " Lilith replied, her hands stretched towards the grand mansion. "Isn't this place grand! I wish daddy had a place like this!"

"Umm...what? " Danny asked. Tucker just kept staring at the mansion.

"N-Nothing! I-i-i think we better get in." Lilith turned towards Tucker, "hey! Don't you wanna see your place for yourself? "

"Dude! Of course! I just cant believe that this is MY mansion! It's bigger than Sam's amd that's something! "

Sam dragged Tucker and came to the door. "Let's go in. "

__________________

"They what? !" Jazz said, sporting out her cuppa Joe.

"Wow. You need to calm down. " Valerie said. "Afterall, Danny trusts you. "

"Yea sure. I'm his big sister. I know abput his secret. But this...this just had bad written all over it."

"What do you mean? Wait. Nevermind."

Jazz suddenly got up and pulled Valerie with her to her room. Inside, she locked the door and opened her laptop.

"Here. Just go through this file." She said as she opened a file titled 'Critical'.

Valerie opened it to see files on various ghosts, which she recognised as the most dangerous ones.

There was Fright Knight, however it's file has written that he's a threat if pumpkins get extinct.

"Seriously? Pumpkins? " she asked.

Jazz rolled her eyes. "Shockingly, yeah. Sam had read it in one of her mythology books. Kinda reminds me of how even the greatest of greats can have their own limits. Every person, every ghost has some weak spot. Some small. While other have a huge weaknews. All once had to do is to find it."

"Everyone has a weakness, hmm." Her eyes widened as she saw the next name, Pariah Dark.

"Him? A tough one. Very tough. Wouldn't want him out again. If I remember correctly, that was the time when Danny revealed your secret to Mr. Gray, right? "

"Ya. Why did he have to do that though? Because of that, my dad kept close watch over me for several weeks! "

Jazz frowned. "It was, if I recall correctly, because you decided to take on Pariah by yourself in the ecto skeleton. The suit ducked in a lot of energy. It practically feed on it. If anyone had gotten in it, they were drained of their energy. I remember dad testing it...it was strong and worked perfectly, but his health was affected and he fell unconscious.

Then there was the fact that he felt responsible for you become the Red Huntress and that Vlad choose you as patsy, no offense, but you pretty played right into that creep's hands and was tricked by him.

Danny is half-ghost. Being a psychologist, I have to say I have found significant progress in his mental state. He's pretty much like an average teenager, having the usual panic attacks, stress, even humour. However he's also part ghost. So he had to have a certain obsession. And that's his hero complex. He wants everyone to be safe. My little brother is stubborn...just like me, and you. "

"Huh? Me? "

"Yes Valerie, you. Werent you to stubborn to give Phantom a chance to explain? Weren't you stubborn wroth your dad and even after being grounded and having been watched over, you still continued to be the Red Huntress?" Sighing, Jazz turned to the laptop. "Let's get on worth this, we can discuss about your psychological analysis later. "

Valerie nodded. She continued to read the names. "Undergrowth...can regenerate. Nocturn-made everyone sleep. Feeds on dreams. Even halfa also get affected. Defeated by going into the dreams itself." Valerie paused. " This is actually disturbing, you know. "

Jazz nodded. "You're lucky that's all for you. For Tucker, Sam and well, me...Danny got into our heads and saw our dreams. That made things creepy. "She shivered as she recalled seeing Danny appear suddenly in her dream.

Valerie continued going through it and stopped as she reached the last two. "Dan. Evil future self of Danny. Psych lock unbroken." She turned to Jazz, "What the heck is that? "

"Just read the whole thing. "

Valerie turned back to the screen and read it:

"DAN a.k.a evil future Daniel Fenton.

Came into being: after Danny's failed attempts to cheat in the SAT.

Lancer called his parents to discuss about it at Nasty Burger.

Sadly, the joint exploded due to has leakage.

People who died in the explosion were- Lancer, Madeline, Jack and Jazz Fenton, Tucker and Sam also died.

Only survivor- Danny Fenton.

Formed: depressed, Danny pleaded Vlad (his only surviving guardian ) to remove his ghost self. After seperation, ghost Danny took over Vlad's ghost self and got evil.

Destroyed entirety of Amity, only human survivor was the Red Huntress, Valerie.

Vlad lived far away, weakened and isolated.

Human Danny was...killed by Dan, the ghost Danny.

All ghosts in the zone were reduced to the zone, all scared of Dan.

Current stat: Dan is sick in thermos with Clockwork. Never to come out again."

"I'm the only survivor? Why? "

Jazz shook her head. "Dont ask me. I never managed to get a read of his psychology. Hiya psyche locks werent broken. However, he did show temporary weakness when he realized I knew his secret and trusted him. But he coveted it up immediately. I'm not even sure if I saw it right or not."

"So....you think it's something concerning him? But if I remember, when Danny asked Clockwork if it was Dan, he said, no. Is some other future. "

"I dont know. Somehow I feel that Dan is involved in this. I don't know why. If not him, then it must be..."

"What? " Valerie asked, getting more anxious to know about it. Jazz paused, thinking about it for a moment.

"Freakshow. "

"That's the next name...actually the last name in this list." Valerie stated and she began to read:

"Freakshow

Nothing much is known except that he has ghost jealousy. He is jealous of ghosts and wished to be like them.

Had possession of a sceptre that controlled ghosts.

Had the reality gauntlet, which was later destroyed by Danny Phantom.

Knows most about ghosts and has Lydia, a ghost in possession of other ghosts right under his control.

Sadistic and downright gothic freak."

"Umm...isn't Sam a goth? "

"Yea, she was the one who made Danny come with her to Circus Gothica. Then he was under the freaks control. However, Sam's a different kinds of goth. And Freakshow is well, a freak of a goth."

"You seriously think it involves one of these two? "

Jazz nodded. "Only these two pose a threat to Danny's life. Unless there's something or someone new. "