21

Lilith meanwhile had business elsewhere. There was something she noticed in between amd decided she had to go get it.

"You people have fun. I'm just going to and get something done. If you find anything, just move on. Don't wait for me or anyone but don't do anything stupid as well. " she said to the others before vanishing into the ghost zone.

Lilith flew in the zone waiting till she the Ghost of the Mummy. Smiling, she went into the portal rightnext to his domain.

And entered straight into Egypt.

"Ah! How lovely! " she spoke sardonically. "Damn it's hot as usual. Need to get this over and done with. "

Bur as she was about to enter one of the pyramids, she heard some thing.

Quickly, she made her way around and reached the source of it.

One green ghost was figuring with someone familiar. It looked like the latter was at a disadvantage. He was bleeding far too much ectoplasm.

Lilith decided to intervene. In a swift motion, she threw ecto blasts at the green ghost, put up a protective shield over the other ghost and pointed the former down.

"You okay? " she asked, sneaking a glance at the ghost...only to gap at the sight.

Young blood coughed, his eyes wide with surprise. He smiled before answering, "well...you could say something like that. "

"So what's the deal with you and. ....this? "

"Green gooey ghost? "

She snorted, "ya. "

He shrugged. "I dunno. I was out, looking for well, Dani when this guy, pops out of nowhere! And he starts to attack! So we are fighting when, all of a sudden, a green light just engulfs us both and here we are!"

"That sounds....."

"Don't say anything. Not a word. I'm still not sure what the hell happened, but thanks. I guess I owe you one."

She smiled. "Well, that was payback for what I owe you."

Young blood smiled. "Well, I told you why I was here...what about you? It's only fair game."

"Why the heck not? I'm here to collect something from the pyramids of Doom..."

"Pyramids of Doom?"

"Yup. Got a problem with that?"

"No....it just sounds....lame."

Lilith's eyes grew green at that. "Lame? The pyramids are accurately named! No human...can survive on their own in there! And if a ghost happens to get injured there, then...They are dead."

"What? Aren't we ghosts? How can we die if we're already dead?"

"No time to explain. But I'm going in there."

He huffed. "After saying all that, and with weirdos like that ghost, you are going in there alone?"

She quirked an eyebrow at that.

He sighed. "I want to be in on the fun too. Let me see how dangerous the pyramids are."

"....I'm not exactly taking the doom route. I'm taking a convenient shortcut."

"Uhuh. So I can't come is what you're trying to say? I don't think so."

She shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'm saying you'll be in for a disappointment. The pyramids of Doom had been....lets say it has been renovated and is less of a threat at the moment. So it's just getting in and out...Nothing else."

"Hmmm....sounds boring. But then, "he looked at her, "with you, nothing can ever be boring. Let's go."