16

I never had trouble with my students. Er...ON 2nd thought, I had a LOT of trouble with them. But that never stopped me. Amd eventually we all did get on quite.

Wouldn't you agree? "

Danny paled at the question. Did he? Recalling the events of the previous day in class, he couldnt help but grin.

"Yeah. I bet you're all remembering the time when I gave you all that project on Phantom. Pretty ironic one." He paused, smiling lightly as he noticed the statement sinking in.

He couldnt control the smirk as he heard the wheels in their head turn. "So you really knew then? Lilith want trying to make a point or anything. You really did know! "

He nodded. Lilith chirped in "Oh course he did! Danny's sketch books can be quite revealing you see! "

"W-what? " the trio nearly spat out their lemonade.

Lancer chuckled. "I think she meant to say that your sketches in your sketch book have it away. "

The three relaxed at that. However, Lilith didnt seem to get the point. "What? What was wrong with my statement? Why were you all gagging? "

"Nothing kids like you should know" Tucker chided. She grunted in response. "You're not yet an adult, you know. "

"Anyways moving on. One day, Danny cane in to class, late as usual, mind you. And son left class to head to the washroom. Just as usual. However, a book of his was left behind in class.

Curious as what he doodles everyday before running out, I checked it. It had the most wonderful and intricate sketches of everyone and every ghost.

Bit as I looked at the cover to make sure it indeed was Daniels, I saw the name written as Danny Phantom.

And got my wheels turning. Slowly I behan to notice how everything about the kid and the Ghost seemed too simular. And also their sudden appearance and disappearances made soo much sense.

And finally, one day, at the Nasty burger, I heard you guys talk. And thereafter, I knew exactky what to do with you. I learnt a lot from that.

It explained how a kid with soo much potential was lagging and why you'd run away.....And it helped me help you out, discretely of course, I didn't want you to freak out that I knew something.

It wasn't until your graduation that I finally told you."

"Wow. That's a lot to take in." Danny breathed.

" Sure is. However, we cane here for a reason. Didn't we?" Sam said, tryomg to get this over and done with.

Lancer's eyes lit up. "Oh yes! Wait a moment. I'll get it!"

"Get what? " Danny spoke as Mr. Lancer went out of the room.

"A letter" came the quick reply from Lilith. Three pairs of eyes turned toward her.

"I dunno much. I just know Lancer had recieved a letter, shortly after Danny returned from his quest or something. He went to different places. I dunno why nor what exactly he did. But apparently a lot of researching was done in his trips. You wouldn't believe the amount of things were being shipped and transported through the ghost zone every week."

As she said this, Lancer came, holding a manilla envelope.

"Here, see what you can make of it. And also, in case you haven't been told. He was up in Egypt, Japan, Britain and Scotland for some ghost research. It was regarding the formation of ghosts and the zone. Afterall, he did take up after his parents...but in a different manner."

"What does the letter say about that?"

"Nothing."

"Huh?" Now Sam had enough. This is getting frustating. "What do mean nothing? What is It About This Letter? And what's soo great and important about his research?"

"I dont know. But relax and just read it. I told you what I knew. I'm just an old man, trying to help the people he cares about to help save home." Lancer said. And as usual, his strong teaching voice didn't fail him.

The three opened it and read it