11

"Hey Tech! You're baa-!" A grown up but still friendly Tucker Foley came to the room, only to stop sorry when he saw who really came in. "Oh...you must be that ghost girl. Lilith? Funny name though...anyways, I'm guessing that Clockwork got them here? " he asked pointing at the trio. He had surprise written all over his face.

She nodded. "Yea. I had no idea. But it's good to have someone who'd understand and be able to cope, don't you think so? "

"And I suppose they know abput the ghosts involved and that they have a chance of losing their goddamn minds? "

Another nod. All the four nodded this time. Tucker came forward. "Hey! Dude!"

"Hey back at ya! " Suddenly the older Tucker, who seemed to have regained his joyful composure. "Come and sit! You take full advantage of this place! It's afterall my grand mansion!"

Danny laughed when he saw the two Tucker chat and laugh...and compare gadgets.

"Hey guys! Check this out!" Sighing, Danny and Sam came to the room where the others were. "Can you believe that I made this baby! " Tucker exclaimed.

"Gee Tuck. We kinda expected something like that. " Danny replied.

"Still. It's awesome. Show me more. " He pleaded. Future Tucker laughed.

"First we'll do what you came to do. Then we can later catch up and have fun before sending you back. Right, Lilith? "

"Huh? " Lilith reappeared from nowhere. "Sorry I want paying attention. " Frowning she added. "However I think we better get on with why we are here. We can have fun after that. I can ask Clockie to send you guys after we spend some time together and have some fun. "

Tucker smiled, "Exactly. Actually that's what I just told them. Anyways. It seems you told Tech to come here and help me improvising certain equipment. Of course, I stayed in some but I would like to know what you intend to use them for. It'll be easy for me to focus on certain types based in what you need. "

"Alright. But first, any other ghost or people around? "

"Yeah. Ember, Box Ghost and all are down. Why? "

"Get them here. We can use their help. "

"Sure thing. " and with that, the two of them went down. Tucker came back later with several familair ghosts.

"See? I told you, we were supposed to meet here." One of them spoke.

"Ok Ok, sorry. Can we just move on?" Tucker groaned.

"My ass. I skip my ride and come here, only to get trapped into that net of yours. Your'e lucky that girl is on your side of the matter, or else..." Danny knew it was Johnny who retorted, didnt need to look to recognise that voice and attitude.

"Just shut it!"

All turned to see who screamed. It was Lilith. She was carrying several books with her.

"Seriously? Do i have to keep reminding you about what we are to do? Cant you just cooperate for a day?" She whined. "Or do I have to explain it some other way?" Her eyes turned red as she made that remark, and some of the ghosts recoiled.

"Well, now that we are all here, I think I'll begin." clearing her throat, she began.

____________________________________________

"Hey Valerie! Is that?"

Valerie came to see what Jazz was pointing at. Her face fell. "So he decides to show up today."

And with that, she rushed out, in her gear and went upto the ghost.

"Hey Plasmius" She said, striking him with her ecto-beams, "Missing me?"

The Wisconsin ghost laughed.