17

Dear Mr. Lancer.

I know this must like the most lamest excuse for a letter you've ever recieved, but hey- I've done worse!

You see I've taken up on your suggestion of going out, learning history of our families and Amity. You'd be surprised at what you can find at the pyramids.

Oh and FYI, the mummy- that's more Sam's thing than mine, but heck I'll see it.

Someday.

Till then, take care and have fun (the Lancer way ;) )

Danny Fenton.

"This is the letter? What's so unusual about it? " Lilith asked.

Tucker made a face, "what you mean 'what's so unusual?' It's a letter! In the 23rd century! What kind of doofus would ever think of writing a letter in this generation?"

"Yeah. Tucker's got a point. I don't get it, why would Danny ever send a letter, such a lousy one and yet, to me? That's why I kept it. Who knew if it had something important? " Lancer said. He then pointed to Lilith. "And this one here, found it, and tried to snitch it. "

"Did not! "

Sam shook her head. "So, there's something in this letter? Like a hint or something that Danny decided he could keep with Mr. Lancer? "

"Yeah. That's about it. Atleast, that's what ive been told"

"What do you mean told? " She asked. Lilith shrugged. "Go figure. "

Sam made a face. "You do realize that keeping things is just going to make it harder or make us not trust you completely, right?"

"Y-yeah. I-i do kn-ki-kind-a know t-that." She stammered. Glancing at them, she shrugged, "but t-this is...not in anyone's b-best interests at the moment. J-jus-t focus on that letter. That's. ....thaaaats more important. "

Danny passed a look at the others. That was weird. Why was she so shaken up about it? Let it be. He mouthed at Sam, who just gave an exasperated look before looking at the letter. Again.